• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

In Game Name(IGN): MercurialxGhost

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: Played since fall 2012

Herocraft Exp: Started May 2013

Spec or intended spec: I am a merchant planning to specialize as a ninja.

Current level: Merchant 18, Lost Soul 13

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Mine and kill mobs

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Nonstop mining

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Demonswood

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, though I have never used teamspeak

Were you referred? By who?: No

TheWarden

Stone
In Game Name(IGN):LoganBecton

Age(must be 15+):16

Minecraft Exp: Very Knowledgeable

Herocraft Exp: Have played for about a month or so.

Spec or intended spec: Ranger and Blacksmith

Current level: 7 lostsoul, 8 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to repair goods, go exploring, and I am fine with pvping as well.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am not too shabby at pvp and I am willing to help in any way I can.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Long time ago, cant remember name of city.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, and yes

Were you referred? By who?: No

Loganth4

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name(IGN): Loganth4

Age(must be 15+): 21

Minecraft Exp: bought during alpha, around first Halloween update playing on and off ever since

Herocraft Exp: Almost 3 years in a couple of months

Spec or intended spec: going to be Paldin probably, don't know which proffesion yet :/

Current level: 6 Lostsoul 11 cratfing

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Video games and drink, sometimes at the same time

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Building, Mining, slave labor

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Canterlot, about a year ago

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Can't wait to give my life :D

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: absolutely

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yes, no but ill get

Were you referred? By who?: Barbas0l

In Game Name(IGN): swimmerwoad

Age(must be 15+): exactly 15!

Minecraft Exp: I have played since Beta come out, and have played almost every day for 2+ hours ever since

Herocraft Exp: Well, I'm just a beginner on this, but I have experience on other servers, and think I have a lot to offer.

Spec or intended spec: Engineer/Paladin

Current level: 4, as I said, I'm just a beginner.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build, manage, settle disputes and other managment things. Building is a passion too though, and I follow the rules to the t. I can also adivce on economics and battle strategy (although I doubt you need that)

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I have building experience, a friendly attitude, and managerial experience.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I am! I will be a defender of the faith!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do!

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a mic and headset, turtle beach. I do not use teamspeak, although I should.

Were you referred? By who?: DefaultTexture and JazzDesignator

In Game Name(IGN): Randomman159

Age(must be 15+): 18

Minecraft Exp: 4 years

Herocraft Exp: Was on this server for around a year a lil while back

Spec or intended spec: Engineer (intended) and some type of rogue (intended)

Current level: lvl 6 lost soul

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy redstoning, and combining redstone with decent builds to create interesting results.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Redstoning

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Elysium (i think) was my first town, and Chriton was my second.... Both long gone ;P Then there was a third, can't remember its name, it's also long gone.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yep

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Ahuh

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Check

Were you referred? By who?: Someone in recruit chat, can't remember who.

redroast

Wood
In Game Name(IGN):Redroast123

Age(must be 15+):16

Minecraft Exp:A lot, i love it!

Herocraft Exp:I've played for a while but I'm still very weak

Spec or intended spec: i want to be Dragoon/Alchemist

Current level:Lvl 4 lost soul and level 2 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):I love PvE, building for a group, I also love hunting zombies and passive mobs.I am whitelisted too.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:I give good advice, decent builder, crafting/smelting pro and good sniper.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): This will be my first town

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale? Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: None

Were you referred? By who?:I was refered but i forgot the name.

In Game Name(IGN): mrmoonwaffle

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: ~1 1/2 years. I've moderated on a similar heroes server before for around 4 months, but the server dropped in popularity and became boring with little people ever getting online.

Herocraft Exp: 2 weeks. I've spent my time mining and gathering resources, learning about heroes, and trying to be a little more known around the community.

Spec or intended spec: Dragoon, Miner (Either can change, depending on what is needed for the town.)

Current level: Lost Soul: 8, Crafter: 17

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I'd really enjoy PvP when I reach my intended spec, but I also don't mind mining. I can also build a little bit, but it's not my best, or most enjoyable, activity.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can bring a great PvP raider/defender. I've had a lot of experience on the before mentioned hero's server I've moderated on.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Fully.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yep (to both)

Were you referred? By who?: I wasn't referred by anybody.

Also, if I'm accepted, I'd have two other friends that would more than likely want to join. Thanks :)