• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dragonxcv's Whitelist App

dragonxcv

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: dragonxcv
  2. Location & Age: Melbourne, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Apparently hacking (banned once)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: B4U <- Another Heroes server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted on HC
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I agree to EULA and ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Most of my friends play on this server & I want to enjoy it with them.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCd9
  10. Additional Info: None xD

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: dragonxcv
  2. Location & Age: Melbourne, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Apparently hacking (banned once)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: B4U <- Another Heroes server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted on HC
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I agree to EULA and ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Most of my friends play on this server & I want to enjoy it with them.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCd9
  10. Additional Info: None xD

So you are 13 and your brother is 13?

dragonxcv

Coal
My brother is xXxTakumaxXx, u mightve seen his post ..[DOUBLEPOST=1359609762,1359608367][/DOUBLEPOST]And Im not gettin what you mean atm, "How does what work" :s

dragonxcv

Coal
Because I was 12 at the time I lied and I made a mistake, but at the person who told me to Make a new app when I turned 13, So I did

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Because I was 12 at the time I lied and I made a mistake, but at the person who told me to Make a new app when I turned 13, So I did

I am going to give you a chance, BUT since you and your brother share an IP address you need to go to the following thread and contact the staff member mentioned in the thread ((Not who made it)). You need to give them your user name and your brother's. Failure to do so could cause your accounts to be banned.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

Accepted