• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dragonxcv's Whitelist App

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonxcv

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name:dragonxcv
  2. Location & Age:Australia / 1/20/2000
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes, B4U got banned for someone acusing me to aimbot :x
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: When I was pvping on another server some people were talking about it and I got abit Curious about it, They were saying its the best So here I am trying it :D
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Ill be voting right after this app XD
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I agree with EULA & ToS!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:To be honest this is the only second best heroes server people have talked about. Im really eager to see how good it is. and you're coding you'r stuff, So it makes it very Interesting.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCd9}
  10. Additional Info: I love playing minecraft especially heroes and I am really responsible for my actions!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:dragonxcv
  2. Location & Age:Australia / 5/23/1993
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes, B4U got banned for someone acusing me to aimbot :x
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: When I was pvping on another server some people were talking about it and I got abit Curious about it, They were saying its the best So here I am trying it :D
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Ill be voting right after this app XD
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I agree with EULA & ToS!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:To be honest this is the only second best heroes server people have talked about. Im really eager to see how good it is. and you're coding you'r stuff, So it makes it very Interesting.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCd9}
  10. Additional Info: I love playing minecraft especially heroes and I am really responsible for my actions!
Reviewing...

dragonxcv

Coal
Dude... thats my brothers account. He now has his own account therefore he doesnt use my credentials

Status
Not open for further replies.