• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dragonlord645's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: dragonlord645
  2. Location & Age: US, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): Gluzz
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Gluzz (My Brother) told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've already looked through the Wiki and everything, I'm excited and ready to play. I plan on being a Ninja and a Miner.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCd13}
  10. Additional Info:

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain these bans in detail and when they occurred.

[0] => uszrt.com .:. Avo fanboy/ spambotting
[1] => mcempire.info .:. greifing
[2] => VoidKingdom.com .:. griefing, spamming fuck this server 200x per second.
[3] => mc2.joe.to .:. ban evasion of monsterman0
[4] => c.myminecraft.com .:. Greif in portal world

[username] => dragonlord645
[issuer] => MJCS
[server] => mc2.joe.to
[reason] => ban evasion of monsterman0
[time] => 2011-08-28 21:50:36

[username] => dragonlord645
[issuer] => LadyRavenOwl
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => flyhacking and griefing : Please appeal at nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-07-19 18:48:56

Yes I'm sorry I forgot about those. Those were over a year ago and I don't do stuff like that anymore. I don't grief or hack anymore. I know that 3 bans is a big deal but please overlook them and consider my app. I'm so excited to play on this server.

On all 3 of those bans I was just being stupid and I griefed and hacked. I regret it and I know it was wrong.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: dragonlord645
  2. Location & Age: US, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): Gluzz
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Gluzz (My Brother) told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've already looked through the Wiki and everything, I'm excited and ready to play. I plan on being a Ninja and a Miner.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCd13}
  10. Additional Info:
Why are you 15 in your application but...

13 here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...all132247no-lagauto-whitelist/page__st__19820
16 here http://www.lukeycraft.com/profile/1993493
22 here http://hhminecraft.com/forum/index.php?members/dragonlord645.2201/

What is your real age? Might I ask why your profile states you are 100 as well?

Your username has been found under a couple of hacking sites as well. I am not filled with too much confidence here.

Well I never put my real age on website profiles but I am actually 15, the reason I don't usually is because I don't like to give out personal information. I guarante that I do not hack or grief anymore. Please give me one chance, and I promise I will not let you down. I have heard many good things about this server and I really think I would be a good addition. I know that all that is there, but it's all history now, that was all over a year ago and I have matured now.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I never put my real age on website profiles but I am actually 15, the reason I don't usually is because I don't like to give out personal information. I guarante that I do not hack or grief anymore. Please give me one chance, and I promise I will not let you down. I have heard many good things about this server and I really think I would be a good addition. I know that all that is there, but it's all history now, that was all over a year ago and I have matured now.
Last activity on one of the hacking sites I discovered wasn't too long ago, why are you registered under these sites?

If what your looking at is hack forums than I went on there because some people use that as a server list. I play on one of these servers and I was just checking it out to see if anything was updated. Here is the url to the server (link removed)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
If what your looking at is hack forums than I went on there because some people use that as a server list. I play on one of these servers and I was just checking it out to see if anything was updated. Here is the url to the server (link removed)
At what point did you think it was a good idea to post a link to a hacking site?

That was the link to the server not the hacking part of it. And sorry if it was wrong I just thought I had to show proof that I go on there to check to see if that server I play on is updated. Won't happen again.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
That was the link to the server not the hacking part of it. And sorry if it was wrong I just thought I had to show proof that I go on there to check to see if that server I play on is updated. Won't happen again.
Posting a link to another server qualifies as advertising, which is against the rules. Also, it doesn't matter where you intended to direct us to in the website. I can't even view where you directed me to (I need to sign up to view things, which I have no intention of doing). It is still a hacking based website, which we encourage people to avoid.

Either way, that wasn't the website I was referring to. I was referring to mpgh.

MPGH has mods on it too, not only for hacking. And I can't even go on there anymore, my password is 250 days old so its expired.

I don't know when it was, it does that to everybody if you haven't been logged in, in a while. Just says its expired when you try to sign in the next time you try.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to give you a chance on the server. I couldn't find any recent bans, and it feels like you are being sincere with me here. If anything, do not make me regret my decision.

Welcome to Herocraft

What is your exact birthday dragonlord645?