• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Draft For Balance Changes

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Below are some thoughts I decided to put down to get us rolling on the meeting tomorrow.

Paladin: Make Layhands party member only. Change ultimate to a peeling skill similar to tremor, with more "push backs" but less overall distance pushed back (I'll explain this one at the meeting)
Dreadknight: Lower harmtouch cooldown to 8 minutes. Reduce healing on affected by 50% for next 15 seconds
Samurai: Complete mess, need to go in depth during meeting. Discuss removing some sword durability, changing around skills, and max health.

Ranger: Look into strange bug where explosive shot direct hit deals 4-5 hearts. Also look into replacing maim.

Bloodmage: Remove intellect portion of enlightenment. Discuss class role.
Cleric: Look at smite/wrath pvp damage(again)
Shaman: Replace one existing skill with +15 int buff.
Disciple: Possible armor increase from leather-chain helmet

These are just some things that I thought of on the spot, in no way is this the complete list.

Main ideas to look into:
-Changing around level classes attain certain skills
-Changing around the party size(for leveling purposes as Kainzo mentioned somewhere)
-Changing max targets aoe damage skills can affect
-Changing around max targets aoe heals can affect

@Balance Team

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Below are some thoughts I decided to put down to get us rolling on the meeting tomorrow.

Paladin: Make Layhands party member only. Change ultimate to a peeling skill similar to tremor, with more "push backs" but less overall distance pushed back (I'll explain this one at the meeting)
Dreadknight: Lower harmtouch cooldown to 8 minutes. Reduce healing on affected by 50% for next 15 seconds
Samurai: Complete mess, need to go in depth during meeting. Discuss removing some sword durability, changing around skills, and max health.

Ranger: Look into strange bug where explosive shot direct hit deals 4-5 hearts. Also look into replacing maim.

Bloodmage: Remove intellect portion of enlightenment. Discuss class role.
Cleric: Look at smite/wrath pvp damage(again)
Shaman: Replace one existing skill with +15 int buff.
Disciple: Possible armor increase from leather-chain helmet

These are just some things that I thought of on the spot, in no way is this the complete list.

Main ideas to look into:
-Changing around level classes attain certain skills
-Changing around the party size(for leveling purposes as Kainzo mentioned somewhere)
-Changing max targets aoe damage skills can affect
-Changing around max targets aoe heals can affect

@Balance Team
Cleric is really not that good anymore, sure its great in team fights but with wrath and smite already costing a lot of mana, it is not as strong as it used to be, especially with the armor nerf. I guess we will just discuss this in the meeting.

Last edited:

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
I think another thing that should be brought up are Professions and the exp needed to level up and master.

I know quite a lot of people around the community have been complaining about how absurd the amount of time it takes, especially for classes that are only limited to mining.

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Wizard - increase range of arcane storm. To 8 from 5.
Decrease blink cd to match other mobility classes from 15s to 12s.

Ninja- decrease backstabbing from 100% to 75%
Change blind from visual affects to a 15% chance for enemy to miss attacks. Not a nice 60 skill currently. Other option lower level requirement

Pyromacer - dark bolt is very random. That ain't Falco has more info on this