• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Doublex103 WhiteList

Doublex103

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Doublex103
  2. Location & Age: Location: Age: Hong Kong 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No bans that I know of.
  4. Referral(s): None that I know of.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends play on the server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: This server looks amazing. I like the idea of it being whitelisted so it would not allow griefers or peple who swear. I also like to pvp build and do what minecraft was made for. Mine and crafting.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCD10
  10. Additional Info: I live in Hong Kong so i will be on when a lot of peple wont be. I like to help out with the community and I would like to be a big active part in this server. Lastly I would like to thank whoever took the time to read this whitelist.

Doublex103

Gold
I honestly dont know what that sever is nor I have been on it. This is not an excuse it is my account and I must own up to it however I gave my friend my account for a day to play multiplayer and he must of done it. But that is no excuse it was my account therefore I own up to it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to trust that your password has been changed and no one else will be on your account. Please understand we do not allow account sharing. Remember "My friend did it" is not a valid excuse in a ban appeal.

Welcome to Herocraft