• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Donor Perk Suggestion Area

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Possibly. But why would it be OP? The only advantage is a faster minecart, not really anything dominant.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't know about now, but a little while back servers disabled minecarts and stuff because it lagged the server so much. Don't know if that was fixed though.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
have t5,t6 donators get whats called death warp. upon death 66% of your stuff get warped toa chest in your house or bed.
kinda like drop transfer (does that work here or no?)

or could be random percentage everytime you died.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
have t5,t6 donators get whats called death warp. upon death 66% of your stuff get warped toa chest in your house or bed.
kinda like drop transfer (does that work here or no?)

or could be random percentage everytime you died.

I like the idea, but I'd say this should only be allowed to happen within PvE, since if I was a PvP'er and killed someone carrying a fair bit of "phat loot" as the kids might say, and half of it immediately disappeared? I would be very much upset.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
I like that, although there are a lot of specifics and kinks that would have to be worked out. By the way, drop transfer should be changed a bit if possible, because it deselects the chest upon logout, and i disconnect a lot due to my crappy internet, so it's really annoying. If it saved the selected chest until you deselected it, that would make it more fair to people like me, and it would just make more sense.