• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Donor Perk Suggestion Area

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Have you guys got any great ideas for some fair and balanced donor perks? I personally enjoy the perks we have now, but enriching the system is always good as long as everything stays fair and balanced.

Perk Ideas:
•Multicolored names for t5+
•Ability to sell to the DHX for 10c (maybe just 9.5 as this may be an unfair advantage)
•Decreased class switching costs for t2+
•Longer Death Chest Times/Temp Death Chest LWC (5-15 mins)
•Donor Lounge?
•Automatic Mine Cart Commands (maybe OP)
•Longer death chest for upper tiers
•Transfers a specific percent of items dropped upon mob or world related death to a chest

If you guys start making suggestions I will add them periodically to the list on this post.

Rules:
•Don't demand or complain about perks
•Be reasonable (no item spawning, increased health, etc.)
•Be ready to have some reasons to back up your perk idea, unless it is really just for fun like /hat
•Be respectful of each others ideas - "WOW THAT IDEA UBER SUX, GO HOME YOU N00B, IM JUST TOO 1337 FOR YOUR PUNK ASS SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Is not acceptable
•"That idea sucks" is also unacceptable and will be noted
•This does not mean that you are not allowed to make constructive suggestions to each other about their perk ideas, as long as they are well stated and not mean
•Try and work out kinks in your suggestions if flaws are evident
•You don't have to be a donor to make a suggestion (that is why this is in heroes discussion and not the donor area)
•Have fun

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Donor Perks are not meant to give any advantage in-game; so selling for more or decreased costs are out. :p

That doesn't seem completely right. Lets list off the in-game rewards for donations: Increased number of free LWCs, reduced cost on LWC protections, more LWCs available, Tombstone size increase, drop transfer, personal regions...
(some may be outdated)
I don't understand what you mean about in-game advantages. :eek:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Donor perks arent suppose to give clear benefit over others... such as spawning items / flying abilities / super elite skills&hacks, etc.

Donor abilities are meant to be fun, ie /hat, colored names, a discount on LWC's etc.

I think multi-colored names is something we can definitely do.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Donor perks arent suppose to give clear benefit over others... such as spawning items / flying abilities / super elite skills&hacks, etc.

Donor abilities are meant to be fun, ie /hat, colored names, a discount on LWC's etc.

I think multi-colored names is something we can definitely do.

T4 gets two colors and T5+ get more?

That would be cool :p (I might just be saying that because I'm going T4 soon not T5 lol)

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah that would be pretty awesome. Yeah, there need to be fun fun things like /hat, or mob riding. There's no issue with having a lot of donor powers as long as they are fair, so why not make the system a little more attractive. I was thinking maybe a donor lounge? It could be somewhere in Zeal, with spleef and a small fighting arena. That could work, and it would just be for fun.

GraRona

Portal
LWC deathchest = WAY OP

People would just carry chests everywhere and not worry about losing their items

longer death chests or even non-disappearing death chests I can agree with.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, maybe a temp LWC death chest, if possible. That way, if you don't get back in 10-15 mins or whatever it would be, anyone could take your stuff. If you did get to it before it expired, then you could be the only person that could access it.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Btw, is mob riding not in the server because it causes lag or because it just doesn't work right now?

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
heres one:

a donor get the ablity to type say /hero random gift

and server randomly gives a food item and small amount of coin to some random player on server say like melon and 10c

and says YAY! your the chosen giftee or something. only used once a week or every few days

GraRona

Portal
LWC deathchests are still OP. Temporary or not.
I can agree with extended or even infinitely long deathchests though.