• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do i really have to be 15 to be a proctor?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Give me a while to monitor you, make sure you've got great intentions, etc and I'll consider it. This'll be RARE that someone under 15 gets Proctor.
How can people show their intention and maturity level for you? By posting a Proctor app? Chat with you in game? Talk to you in Teamspeak? People like me who is European and rarely see higher then moderators online, how can they talk with you? Also, from morning to afternoon Central Europe time, there is often applications that waits hours, untill the evening to be reviewed.

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Im sure Brutal's aware of this situation Etkenn,
Hence the consideration of some new proctors,
He wont be taking recrution light hearted and all facotrs im sure will be sondiered before making a final decision :)
Have faith. ! :)

Pred.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
How can people show their intention and maturity level for you? By posting a Proctor app? Chat with you in game? Talk to you in Teamspeak? People like me who is European and rarely see higher then moderators online, how can they talk with you? Also, from morning to afternoon Central Europe time, there is often applications that waits hours, untill the evening to be reviewed.
I guess I sort of rushed that reply. Put it this way, if I know someone well enough, and I believe they've got good intentions, been here long enough, etc, I will approach them, no need for an application. Under 15 Applications will still be looked past.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Also, from morning to afternoon Central Europe time, there is often applications that waits hours, untill the evening to be reviewed.

That's the benefit of having players from all over the world, I myself am Australian so I can cover the whitelist during abnormal hours for Europeans etc. Just sayin'

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That's the benefit of having players from all over the world, I myself am Australian so I can cover the whitelist during abnormal hours for Europeans etc. Just sayin'
Yes, i do see you reviewing a lot of applications morning to noon, but noon to afternoon is the "missing link" :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I don't care if you sound like a fuckin mouse. Haha.
When she says she sounds like a mouse you have no idea hahahaha you literally cant understand a word shes saying! :p But anyways, if that tard( @SonOfAGunner ) does end up becoming a proctor I'll help her out and tell her how to properly research apps and all that other good stuff. I think she'd make a great proctor!

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
When she says she sounds like a mouse you have no idea hahahaha you literally cant understand a word shes saying! :p But anyways, if that tard( @SonOfAGunner ) does end up becoming a proctor I'll help her out and tell her how to properly research apps and all that other good stuff. I think she'd make a great proctor!
Thanks Alex :)

&& yea.. The mic, it was pretty bad. Hahah

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
True, if you want to get proctor before turning 15 I would recommend doing a number of things.
1. Say you do some epic pvp. Do NOT go in offtopic and start a flame war. You gotta be mature about things. There's a reason they usually require you to be 15. Its a maturity thing.
2. The little things like helping people put with small questions in /ch h. Do your best to be an outstanding member of the. Community.
3. And last but not least kiss ass to the admins. :p
Just a few ways I think you could show you deserve it and make them more inclined to choose you.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
True, if you want to get proctor before turning 15 I would recommend doing a number of things.
1. Say you do some epic pvp. Do NOT go in offtopic and start a flame war. You gotta be mature about things. There's a reason they usually require you to be 15. Its a maturity thing.
2. The little things like helping people put with small questions in /ch h. Do your best to be an outstanding member of the. Community.
Just a few ways I think you could show you deserve it and make them more inclined to choose you.
Darn it, flame wars is my speciality :(

truelinko

Soulsand
UNDERSTOOD! i helped ppl yesterday :D

truelinko

Soulsand
UNDERSTOOD! i helped ppl yesterday :D