• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do i really have to be 15 to be a proctor?

truelinko

Soulsand
:confused: i applied for proctor and failed, not because of a lack of loyalty, this was due to my age, yet i hear tales of how some people were accepted as proctor, at 13! my age, i think it was HolyRane
Edit, -.- i really have to be more serious....

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Unless proven to be highly mature for your age, 15 is a limit, so all staff are fair and mature to all players.
A community wouldnt function if all staff where 15-, No dis-respect but your still young and just want to mess around, this server is more serious for older people :)

truelinko

Soulsand
Fair Enough, i guess when i get an explanation like that its better then "Nope, cant do it, sorry"

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
There is many people under 15 who is more mature and serious then some above 15.

Edit: Some under 15 has been 'Grandfathered' into the staff. They played since Herocrafts beginning and know the founders/admins well.

@Brutalacerate you're Head Proctor, so you should reply to Truelinko's question.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Well, to be quite honest, I'd absolutely LOVE to make some users Proctor who are under 15 years of age, as long as I knew them personally and kept a close eye on them. Prove yourself and possibly @Kainzo would allow me to manage a few under 15ers? I had @SonOfAGunner in mind and, of course, I'd be willing to get to you know more if you really feel you have what it takes. To be honest, under 15ers would really have to prove they're mature and willing to bust their asses.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
I had @SonOfAGunner in mind and, of course, I'd be willing to get to you know more if you really feel you have what it takes. To be honest, under 15ers would really have to prove they're mature and willing to bust their asses.
:DD
That just made my day right there ;) :D <3
All that I know is I really want that position and would be honored to be considered for it. Plus, my ass is ready for some busting ;D
I'm kinda speechless:3 :)

EDIT: Haha, not to take any attention from Truelinko's post or anything :33

truelinko

Soulsand
Well, to be quite honest, I'd absolutely LOVE to make some users Proctor who are under 15 years of age, as long as I knew them personally and kept a close eye on them. Prove yourself and possibly @Kainzo would allow me to manage a few under 15ers? I had @SonOfAGunner in mind and, of course, I'd be willing to get to you know more if you really feel you have what it takes. To be honest, under 15ers would really have to prove they're mature and willing to bust their asses.
i am determined to do this! its not that im un-loyal, im just a person who gets told what do to, and does ONLY that, so ill try to keep some of the (very little) humor i have, and wont mess around as much, if you feel as if im ready, tell me please <3 i'm really dedicated IMO i spend like 5 hours a day on HC and the other time im scrolling around on forums, i'd like to get HC more popular for the respect it deserves for not only being an awesome server, but taking the will of the users in mind, and choosing some great IMO admins, mods, proctors, etc and i would love to join this team!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
i am determined to do this! its not that im un-loyal, im just a person who gets told what do to, and does ONLY that, so ill try to keep some of the (very little) humor i have, and wont mess around as much, if you feel as if im ready, tell me please <3 i'm really dedicated IMO i spend like 5 hours a day on HC and the other time im scrolling around on forums, i'd like to get HC more popular for the respect it deserves for not only being an awesome server, but taking the will of the users in mind, and choosing some great IMO admins, mods, proctors, etc and i would love to join this team!
Give me a while to monitor you, make sure you've got great intentions, etc and I'll consider it. This'll be RARE that someone under 15 gets Proctor.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So now everyone under 15 is trying to goodtalk with Brutal. I should have seen that coming.