• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

djkramer Application

djkramer

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:djkramer
  2. Location & Age:Location: US Age: 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None to my Knowledge
  4. Referral(s):don1819 he plays on the server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend don1819
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I love joining in communities and helping out and hanging out with people. My friends are on this server and I would enjoy very much so to play with them.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCd8
  10. Additional Info:I have a youtube channel where I plan to record some of my experiences on the server if that is ok

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name:djkramer
  2. Location & Age:Location: US Age: 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None to my Knowledge
  4. Referral(s):don1819 he plays on the server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend don1819
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I love joining in communities and helping out and hanging out with people. My friends are on this server and I would enjoy very much so to play with them.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCd8
  10. Additional Info:I have a youtube channel where I plan to record some of my experiences on the server if that is ok
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
It would appear you have two bans for greifing. one fairly recent.

Explain these:
[username] => djkramer​
[issuer] => weizbox​
[server] => c.nerd.nu​
[reason] => Griefing ~10 edits glass, level, wood, nothing contructive​
[time] => 2011-07-24 18:53:38​
[username]=>djkramer​
[issuer]=> Console​
[server]=>spieleplanet.eu
[reason]=>greifer​

[time]=>2013-01-08 17:55:29

1. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None to my Knowledge
One might see this as lying because you have to be actively breaking blocks for greifing.

djkramer

Stone
I thoroughly apologize for the appearance to having lied to you I meant no harm but I don't even remember ever being on spieleplanet. In fact I really havn't played on a server since October of 2012(besides friend's private server. I faintly remember c.nerd and I was trapped in some room if I were to remember and I was trying to figure out how to apologize for the problem I caused on the server but couldn't. I can honestly say I have never been on spieleplanet though.

djkramer

Stone
So my one question is did you or did you not go to spieleplanet yourself? If not do you know of anyone who might have access to your account?
I never went on to spieleplanet myself. I have no idea who would have access to my account unless you went on my computer. I'm going to go change the password right now though to avoid an issue like this that could possibly happen in the future and cause further inconvenience.

djkramer

Stone
Thank you very much for giving me the chance. I won't waste it, once again that you very much.