• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Disposable Heroes GW2

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
My account is Jak.2916. Hit me up with a friend/guild invite if you want.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
JWP just told me in TeamSpeak that DH was taken, or Disposable Heroes, etc. FACK.
In a game that uses a global guild naming system (Which is dumb) most of the popular guild names will be taken on day 1 or pre-release. Sucks. We're pretty well known and a lot copy us.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
In a game that uses a global guild naming system (Which is dumb) most of the popular guild names will be taken on day 1 or pre-release. Sucks. We're pretty well known and a lot copy us.

Since you can visit any server anyway as long as you have friends there, it still kinda makes sense. I think Quick-join/Tournament PvP games are also across all servers. WvWvW doesn't matter quite as much since you can;t talk to your opponents, I guess.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I got invited to The Gods That Failed but the game says I'm not in a guild when I try to type in guild chat. :confused:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Make sure you are representing the guild you want to speak in. Since you can be in multiple guilds, you have to pick which one you want to speak in/gain influence for at that time.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Make sure you are representing the guild you want to speak in. Since you can be in multiple guilds, you have to pick which one you want to speak in/gain influence for at that time.
How do I do that? I have the guild selected in the guild window. :eek:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
On the bottom of the guild window there is a button that says "Represent Guild" or something like that.

A

Awhitespot1 (forum alt)

Anyone want an extra copy for guild wars 2? I preordered 2 by accident

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you able to invite people into the guild if they arn't ingame? If so invite "Haxnn"... If not I'll try and find a way to get into the guild in game.