• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Disposable Heroes GW2

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Loremaster
Tier 7
My account is Jak.2916. Hit me up with a friend/guild invite if you want.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Loremaster
Tier 7
In a game that uses a global guild naming system (Which is dumb) most of the popular guild names will be taken on day 1 or pre-release. Sucks. We're pretty well known and a lot copy us.
Since you can visit any server anyway as long as you have friends there, it still kinda makes sense. I think Quick-join/Tournament PvP games are also across all servers. WvWvW doesn't matter quite as much since you can;t talk to your opponents, I guess.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Loremaster
Tier 7
Make sure you are representing the guild you want to speak in. Since you can be in multiple guilds, you have to pick which one you want to speak in/gain influence for at that time.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Loremaster
Tier 7
On the bottom of the guild window there is a button that says "Represent Guild" or something like that.

Are you able to invite people into the guild if they arn't ingame? If so invite "Haxnn"... If not I'll try and find a way to get into the guild in game.