• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

diamond_hoarder5's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: diamond_hoarder5
  2. Location & Age: California; 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): blugauga_5, FlamingUber
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: blugauga_5 and FlamingUber told me that this was a great server so I looked it up and decided to apply.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am a nice, rule biding minecraft player. I love to build with friends and love to PVP with enemies. I think I would be able to add to the HC community in a good and fun way. In general I am someone who loves to have a good time on a great server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCD16}
  10. Additional Info: I don't really have any addition info so I would just like to say thank you for your time.:)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: blugauga_5 and FlamingUber told me that this was a great server so I looked it up and decided to apply.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am a nice, rule biding minecraft player who loves to have a good time on a great server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCd15
  10. Additional Info: I don't really have any addition info so I would just like to say thank you for your time.:)

Your special key is incorrect, please fix it for the application to be reviewed.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I am a nice, rule biding minecraft player who loves to have a good time on a great server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCd15}
It's still incorrect.

11. Is this correct? Or should I leave the 'D' lowercase as it is in my IGN?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  11. Is this correct? Or should I leave the 'D' lowercase as it is in my IGN?
Now it is correct, reviewing...

Hey there @diamond_hoarder5! No bans, great start. However your application is a bit bare, could you add to it? Possibly to your "Reason you should be accepted" or your "additional info".