• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[DH] New Ranked Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
If I may suggest, start practicing in solo que ranked. though it does seem more trollish and people give up easier. you'll improve tons here and find out exactly what champs your good with and how good you are as a mechanical player.

Though 5v5's is a little different because it's team based. as a player no matter what role you are you want to be "good enough" to pick up slack if someone else is unable to pull their weight via getting out played or just team-comp countered.

malmenca

Diamond
Eh, getting outplayed in a lane is just another circumstance in which u need to learn and adapt to as a team.

Edit: Not necessarily one person picking up the slack.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I'll play, im level 30 and own just about every champion in the game :p. Add me: NuclearCouch

skyboy49707

Obsidian
My comp died on me.. so i cant do much :( I really wanna go at this but I cant sorry if i got anyones hopes up. also fuck the world fuck the new map and fuck it all. I want the old shit.

kongrave

Portal
If I may suggest, start practicing in solo que ranked. though it does seem more trollish and people give up easier. you'll improve tons here and find out exactly what champs your good with and how good you are as a mechanical player.

Though 5v5's is a little different because it's team based. as a player no matter what role you are you want to be "good enough" to pick up slack if someone else is unable to pull their weight via getting out played or just team-comp countered.
I'm not sure this is such a good idea. Ideally you should practice normals a lot more until you're confident or find a duo queue partner. The reason being if you lose your first 5-10 games or so it can impact your elo highly as the games are worth around 50 elo each and you can potentially get yourself stuck below 1200/1300 resulting in a TERRIBLE climb back up.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not sure this is such a good idea. Ideally you should practice normals a lot more until you're confident or find a duo queue partner. The reason being if you lose your first 5-10 games or so it can impact your elo highly as the games are worth around 50 elo each and you can potentially get yourself stuck below 1200/1300 resulting in a TERRIBLE climb back up.
Story of my elo.

Status
Not open for further replies.