• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[DH] New Ranked Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: For now I will be practicing every Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 PM-4:00 PM PST, this may vary slightly from week to week. When my schedule allows it I will be hosting more times. I'll invite any herocraft members I see on.

Hey, I noticed that the Official DH team seemed a bit dead, would anybody be interested in joining a Ranked team if I made one specifically for Herocraft members?

I'm an average competitive LoL player, not amazing but I really enjoy teaching and have a pretty solid understanding for the game. I'm a 1600 player (not that this means anything necessarily), with over 2,000 games played and experience playing in many competitive tournaments, such as MLG Anaheim 2012.

It seems like many of you don't play a lot of ranked, which is great because I love teaching the basics of premade 5v5. It's much different than just solo or duo queue or playing normals, it relies almost 100% on how well your team can move together and communicate. Unlike in Solo/Duo queues where your goal is to just try to get a lot of kills and carry, the game really comes down to how well your team controls the map and moves across the map together. You have to move out as one, fall back as one, split appropriately when necessary to keep lanes pushed and the map warded.

If anybody would be willing to play some ranked 5's just let me know and post your username.

-Teamspeak + Mic (We may use Vent)
-Be able to make at least 1 practice time a week.
-Willingness to learn.

What I will be attempting to teach:
-Basics:
-Last Hitting
-Freezing Lane
-Resetting Lane
-Variety of non conventional ways to gank a lane
-Map awareness (The 100% river control wards) (Calling MIA's) (Always collapsing on team mates even if there is little to no chance you will make it in time)

-Teamwork
-Map control as a team (using oracle, dividing up ward spots)
-Moving as a team (setting up team objectives before with plenty of time in advance) (Roaming as a team)
-Learning to communicate effectively (Positive, short simple and to the point, no rage)

-Competitive Format
-Draft Pick (Creating a balanced team with great synergy)
-Counter Picking (Make sure every lane is to your advantage)

All of this takes time, but I really do enjoy teaching people who are willing to learn.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
I've seen you around ingame a bit. We could play sometime together, add me on League and we can talk.

-Fo0l3d

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hey, I noticed that the Official DH team seemed a bit dead, would anybody be interested in joining a Ranked team if I made one specifically for Herocraft members?

I'm an average competitive LoL player, not amazing but I really enjoy teaching and have a pretty solid understanding for the game. I'm a 1600 player (not that this means anything necessarily), with over 2,000 games played and experience playing in many competitive tournaments, such as MLG Anaheim 2012.

It seems like many of you don't play a lot of ranked, which is great because I love teaching the basics of premade 5v5. It's much different than just solo or duo queue or playing normals, it relies almost 100% on how well your team can move together and communicate. Unlike in Solo/Duo queues where your goal is to just try to get a lot of kills and carry, the game really comes down to how well your team controls the map and moves across the map together. You have to move out as one, fall back as one, split appropriately when necessary to keep lanes pushed and the map warded.

If anybody would be willing to play some ranked 5's just let me know and post your username.
-Teamspeak + Mic (We may use Vent)
-Be able to make at least 1 practice time a week.
-Willingness to learn.

What I will be attempting to teach:
-Basics:
-Last Hitting
-Freezing Lane
-Resetting Lane
-Variety of non conventional ways to gank a lane
-Map awareness (The 100% river control wards) (Calling MIA's) (Always collapsing on team mates even if there is little to no chance you will make it in time)

-Teamwork
-Map control as a team (using oracle, dividing up ward spots)
-Moving as a team (setting up team objectives before with plenty of time in advance) (Roaming as a team)
-Learning to communicate effectively (Positive, short simple and to the point, no rage)

-Competitive Format
-Draft Pick (Creating a balanced team with great synergy)
-Counter Picking (Make sure every lane is to your advantage)

All of this takes time, but I really do enjoy teaching people who are willing to learn.
Sounds fun :)

XFILE57

Dirt
Hey I play Jungle and AD carry I actually play alot with break so we understand each other in lane

user is XFILE57

Perfect, I think once we find a solid active group of people first order of business will just to play casually, have fun and learn each others playing styles.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
i play top mainly but i have almost every chmp in the game, add me if u didnt aready

spicy chickenfry

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Do you play Kainzo?
Also would it be okay to name the team Herocraft or DH or should I keep it as something else.
You can name it DH - however @skyboy49707 mentioned he wanted to help the team as well.

You two should get together, I'd much rather have two people running a DH / Herocraft team than one (just in case someone leaves etc)

Announcement: Would like to start practicing every Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 12:00 PM PST and 4:00 PM PST. (Possibly longer)

I'll just invite any herocraft users I see on, if this gets active enough we can start a team until then we can just play for fun and I'll give pointers for anybody who wants help.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Announcement: Would like to start practicing every Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 12:00 PM PST and 4:00 PM PST. (Possibly longer)

I'll just invite any herocraft users I see on, if this gets active enough we can start a team until then we can just play for fun and I'll give pointers for anybody who wants help.
Since i dont feel like having a really high elo anymore im going to use my lvl 30 account with no elo. Add me jimmyjones2124. My ranked stats are messed cause i keep getting paired with people who arent confident in the slots they choose to play :(

skyboy49707

Obsidian
I may not be on much for the next week, work + school came up, but after that we should be good to go.
Until then, feel free to email me any of your LoL replays to [email protected]
And i'll give you any tips/input that I can.

You can record replays with this program
http://www.leaguereplays.com/

Ill look thorgh my fraps and see if i cant find the video where i got my first penta kill. aswell as my amazing plays that i like haha. #mlg ad carry

Status
Not open for further replies.