• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

devon2565's Application to Whitelist

devon2565

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: devon2565
  2. Location & Age: USA and 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Recently no, but a long time ago I have, it was because the owners profile was hacked or the owner was being an asshole and banning everyone. The other times where I've been banned is similar to that reason.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Nada
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Completely
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD9

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: devon2565
  2. Location & Age: USA and 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Recently no, but a long time ago I have, it was because the owners profile was hacked or the owner was being an asshole and banning everyone. The other times where I've been banned is similar to that reason.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Nada
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Completely
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD9

Reviewing

devon2565

Wood
You explained how your bans seem to be other individual's fault yet this ban is your fault as you were not using an approved mod.

http://www.dungeonrealms.net/forum/showthread.php?21626-REQUEST-devon2565

Any reason why you did not mention this recent ban?
I don't use any type of mod anymore so I thought it wouldn't need to mention it because I am done using sprinting mods, the last mmo I admitted to using the mod because I thought it'd be okay but I was just banned instead so I don't use any mods anymore because its an unfair advantage and makes games boring fast

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have my acc but he probably used my user to advertise I. The owner. I don't want to be appart of this server if it has dumb staff

I also see old applications where you claim to be 16, and a ban for using hacks from April 2013 on a server that I guess has been shut down. You seem to have a few of these hacking bans and a few issues with the age.

http://www.enjin.com/profile/625752/posts

That page shows 16 in 2013, 17 in 2012.

Are you sure you do not want to be honest in regards to your age? And if they are not all you, how many people have access to your account?

devon2565

Wood
Here's my honesty, I'm only 15 and I am born on February 22nd. I admit to using hacks but the servers get boring or very annoying because other people use hacks or its too hard on a laggy pc. I ADMIT to using hacks. Nodus was my primary source but is now not being developed. I change my age on the requirements and to display my Maturity level. You have really good ways of researching information, this server is by far going to be the cleanest community. Accept me or not I won't use hacks anymore because they just piss me off when other use them. I'd gladly play this sever if I was accepted but I won't fight you. I respect you as staff because you do your best to keep your community moderated. I give you props, good luck with everything!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Here's my honesty, I'm only 15 and I am born on February 22nd. I admit to using hacks but the servers get boring or very annoying because other people use hacks or its too hard on a laggy pc. I ADMIT to using hacks. Nodus was my primary source but is now not being developed. I change my age on the requirements and to display my Maturity level. You have really good ways of researching information, this server is by far going to be the cleanest community. Accept me or not I won't use hacks anymore because they just piss me off when other use them. I'd gladly play this sever if I was accepted but I won't fight you. I respect you as staff because you do your best to keep your community moderated. I give you props, good luck with everything!

I am going to give you a chance. Understand our rules and what mods we allow, and behave yourself.

Accepted