• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev Notes 4.6+

Northac

Obsidian
i agree with how stuff drops from it when you die, but does stuff you pick up automatically get put into it like normal invintory? or do you have to do it manually?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmmm... upgrade from T7 to T8 for $50 and get 36 slot backpack... or spend same amount of money at Herocraft Store and get 54 slot backpack.... :rolleyes: which to choose...?

I guess T8 also offers one more free LWC, and two regions if you want them.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmmm... upgrade from T7 to T8 for $50 and get 36 slot backpack... or spend same amount of money at Herocraft Store and get 54 slot backpack.... :rolleyes: which to choose...?

If you get discount on the next one after the 36 slot backpack, it'll be cheaper to get the 54 slot one, and that'd be cool. :eek:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

I'll have to do the discount by hand, but if you already have 36 slot backpack from T8 - I can split the difference, just won't be automated yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1359741611,1359731142]
------------------------------------------------------------[/DOUBLEPOST]----------------------------------------------------------
Changed up exp rates slightly for mobs:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
T8 donors will now get the Large-Pack (36 slot /backpack - use /backpack upgrade - to claim)
Adding in backpacks for purchase here.
UIky3ul.png

Think of all the cobblestone I could carry. One person using drop transfer could net 8.6k Cobblestone a trip!

macura

Diamond
I personally don't like that the max amount of extra slots is 54, seems too large of an advantage.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
So... say I want a roolly big backpack, but I'm also inclined to upgrade to T8.

Would it go like this? $50 to upgrade from T7 to T8, plus $25 more to upgrade from 36 slot backpack to 54 slot backpack?

And best to do this as donation with note, not through Store?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So... say I want a roolly big backpack, but I'm also inclined to upgrade to T8.

Would it go like this? $50 to upgrade from T7 to T8, plus $25 more to upgrade from 36 slot backpack to 54 slot backpack?

And best to do this as donation with note, not through Store?
Whichever works Witchy :) just get with me.[DOUBLEPOST=1359779291,1359769050][/DOUBLEPOST]LWC Droptransfer no longer works in combat.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
LWC Droptransfer no longer works in combat.

Erm, do you mean while you are combat tagged droptransfer doesn't work? Because it doesn't actually cancel it, does it? The previously set up droptransfer works again after combat tagging has timed out?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Erm, do you mean while you are combat tagged droptransfer doesn't work? Because it doesn't actually cancel it, does it? The previously set up droptransfer works again after combat tagging has timed out?
The way I get this is simply that while you're tagged you can't use it, if you simply don't do anything, or drop it normally, I dunno, but once the tag ends, you can use drop transfer as normal. Not completely sure, though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The way I get this is simply that while you're tagged you can't use it, if you simply don't do anything, or drop it normally, I dunno, but once the tag ends, you can use drop transfer as normal. Not completely sure, though.
Correct - this hasn't gone live yet. The dev notes aren't finalized pushed/changes. It is as things to come[DOUBLEPOST=1359815393,1359785169][/DOUBLEPOST]Added images to the titles info section under http://hc.to/titles