• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev Notes 4.6+

andrew2060

Retired Staff
For those of you having trouble with cauldrons:
The crafting grid is as follows:

Now look in the config (linked in Kainzo's post) under ingredients.Materials for each individual recipe
Replace each number with the appropriate ingredient, if an ingredient isn't defined or is of typeID 0, its a space.

Congrats, you just magically made it work :D

Still doing some testing to see if its possible to bring shapeless recipes back, but with bukkit's current ability to compare two recipes...its not really promising.

Northac

Obsidian
hey, does the updated anti x-ray thing cause chests and crafting tables to look like stone at a distance? or is that just me bugging out a bit?

Northac

Obsidian
oh ok, that is something i like then. makes it a bit easier to hide your chests and stuff if they look like stone. had mine robbed a few times when they shouldnt have been abel to see them.
now i have lwc'd ones :p

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I personally highly disaproove of the micro transaction butcher, why should we have to pay to get some mobs? Mobs are a part of minecraft and should spawn naturally. In my opinion it's slightly pay to win, those of us who can't afford/don't want to waste money won't have mobs as often as those who buy butchers every night.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I personally highly disaproove of the micro transaction butcher, why should we have to pay to get some mobs? Mobs are a part of minecraft and should spawn naturally. In my opinion it's slightly pay to win, those of us who can't afford/don't want to waste money won't have mobs as often as those who buy butchers every night.
Wow.. When did that happen...

Very pay2win...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Butcher has nothing to do with pay2win. It's a variable time to fire - you can't save your own ass and it's for those impatient for not wanting to wait for the auto-butcher every 30-40mins.

If anything, I didn't care either way if its in, seeing as it doesn't matter much for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1359242854,1359239843][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks @Javapipe for the awesome protection! EU herocraft players can now connect using eu.hc.to !

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Technically any perk has the potential of being pay2win-ish (since people can time butchers/boosts for late at night with few online to minimize the adv they give chosen enemies). But as long as we keep adding things that are at least World-wide, and/or server wide, there is no argument that can be made that they give unfair advantages to certain people.

There are people on the server who are ever-vigilant, watching for pay2win perks and calling them out as bad ideas when they are introduced. Kainzo is one of them. Don't worry.

For instance, I am pretty sure that a recent change was made so that droptransfer (t6 perk) does not preserve your items when you die after being pvp combat tagged.