• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev Notes 4.02

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Kainzo today i create my donor residence and when i click it with a coal it said my lease was Oct. 2 ,2012 does that mean I will lose my region on that day because i thought when a donor created a region they were able to keep it forever or at least until he/she removed it.
Edit: or am I very behind on updates?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Kainzo today i create my donor residence and when i click it with a coal it said my lease was Oct. 2 ,2012 does that mean I will lose my region on that day because i thought when a donor created a region they were able to keep it forever or at least until he/she removed it.
Edit: or am I very behind on updates?

We are using a residence plug in, you will not lose the residence, that is just when the tax is due, as far as I remember.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
So if i don't pay the tax will i lose it because i kind of spent all money buying that region.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Well thanks for the info but I was talking about residence or does that count as like a town?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well thanks for the info but I was talking about residence or does that count as like a town?
Ah, I must have missed that.. The "leasing fees" for Personal residences is much cheaper than the cost of the region.

Its 0.11 per block to protect and something like 0.02 per block to re-lease ... so its much more affordable. The check is there to simply ensure you are active and with coin, not so much to punish.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Well that's great to know but considering i only play on fridays- sundays is there a way to auto send money to it or something