• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dev Notes 4.02

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Changes:
  • Slightly increased the melee damage of Warriors / Healers / Casters
  • Resolved HeroTowns issue with distance between town claims being too far.
  • Really fixed Tombstone LWC timer this time.
  • Added block requirements to Townships. List for exact requirements coming soon!
  • ChestShops once again cost 50c per chestshop and refunds 40c.
  • Whitelisted members now are unaffected by the Captcha.
  • Tweaked various other things in regards to Nocheat activity for better capturing.
  • Integrated pvp-logging punishment to HeroFeatures. It should outright kill anyone who logs while in combat. Thanks @mung3r
  • Added enter/exit messages to HeroTowns regions
  • Added /town setrank <playername> guest for Mayors to allow users to be guests on their region (needs testing)
  • Disabled massive thunderstorms, rain should still work.
  • Added /unbind - as an alias of /bind - can now just /unbind - to clear a bind.
  • Scribes can now use SHEARS and F-RODS
  • Crafter Specializations now have the ability to use flint/steel.
  • Fireblade now works with axes for Pyromancers.
  • TNT now properly damages players / creatures. (It's deadly!)
  • Resolved Cauldron issues for Alchemist - should be very brewy! More here
  • Farmers can now successfully breed animals.
  • Citizens now properly leave the region permission when leaving a town.
  • Thievery is now working watch your back!
  • Runeblade's "Runeword" skill now functional and increases magic damage on the target.
  • Mystic is now selectable after mastering Healer.
  • HeroTown region is now the appropriate chunks, resolved missing chunks in the math. (This will be auto-resolved when you upgrade your town or a new town is created)
  • TNT currently will not do block damage, but still damage Players/Mobs. (TNT regen will be in shortly!)
[DOUBLEPOST=1347917715,1347328037][/DOUBLEPOST]This is now live.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
HeroTown region is now the appropriate chunks, resolved missing chunks in the math. (This will be auto-resolved when you upgrade your town or a new town is created)
So for already created towns we miss out on two chunks until we upgrade?

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Don't you think this is a bit unfair on the current hamlets that are missing chunks of the region that they payed for?

Is there anyway an Admin or yourself manually do it in-game? Or is it all in the code?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Don't you think this is a bit unfair on the current hamlets that are missing chunks of the region that they payed for?

Is there anyway an Admin or yourself manually do it in-game? Or is it all in the code?
Yeah, then all the current hamlets will be missing a part of their region until they upgrade.. I mean comon, people builds their town now, at the hamlet stage - not after upgrading the region. <.<

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Well to be fair you sacrificed rushing your regions for some addons that might have been done to them later on. Its like buying a game for 60 dollars and then 1 day later it goes down to 40 and then you complain.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The only justification I can give you is that... you got it for cheaper - the block cost for hamlet has double/tripled since its inception.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
The only justification I can give you is that... you got it for cheaper - the block cost for hamlet has double/tripled since its inception.
You added 150 steak and 1000 wheat, from since we bought the regions. I don't think that's "double" or "tripple" of what we payed.. (._.)

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
not complaining about the regions or anything. but, i do have a thought about 'fixing' the problem easier. You said it is the correct size now, right? could you not remove the region, then recreate it yourself. Then pass the leadership to who it belonged to originally and then quit the town? IDK how you would have gone about fixing it through the code, but it seems to me that it would be easier that way...... i could be wrong though.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Well to be fair you sacrificed rushing your regions for some addons that might have been done to them later on. Its like buying a game for 60 dollars and then 1 day later it goes down to 40 and then you complain.
There is a limit to the amount of towns this map and that has nearly already been capped. Waiting could not have been an option.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
not complaining about the regions or anything. but, i do have a thought about 'fixing' the problem easier. You said it is the correct size now, right? could you not remove the region, then recreate it yourself. Then pass the leadership to who it belonged to originally and then quit the town? IDK how you would have gone about fixing it through the code, but it seems to me that it would be easier that way...... i could be wrong though.
Yah thats possible, I could actually post the region file for each town and have them fix it and then send it back to me...