• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Design-a-logo! [Win 900 coin!]

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
EST. No suggestions, but out of curiosity, is your flag supposed to be anything in particular, or just a design?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Just a design, at first it was kinda like the shield of Herocraft, but then I couldnt get it and, well... you see what happened. Might edit it this last time now, with yellow... but most likely not. :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Well, the contest is over! Not as many entries as I'd like, but I've made my decisions!

600-coin contest winner: @c12095 !
It is huge, dwarfs what I've constructed so far for the Library prototype. May have to move it to the ground!
flagoj.jpg

300-coin contest winner: @Iarbobray !
A shot of it used in the floor of the entryway:
logooyh.jpg

I'll send the coin out later. Congrats to all the winners, and good job to all the entries!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Cool! Thank you! I feel honored to of won the 300c prize! Also @c12095 The second you entered the competition I knew you would win, that book was amazing!

c12095

Holy Shit!
Wow, thanks a lot Alator! And gratzs on the logo Larbobray, I couldn't think of any good combo for that, but I really like how you did yours!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Prizes sent out!

c12095

Holy Shit!
Wow, i'm surprised that it fit there Alator lol. Looking really nice, i'll load the map and get back to you with my suggestions.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Looks as good from the inside as it does from the outside.

---The book return needs the stone to be glass, it being there but not working bugs me >.<
---The logo is a bit hard to tell what it is on the ground, but if they look at it for a moment you'll soon see it so no problem really.
---Needs some more lighting in some spots. Not sure where, but a few creepers spawned because I put it on hard to see if any mobs would spawn.
---Was awesome
---Almost died when I walked forward after the map loaded =P
---Again, was awesome

Don't forget the secret dungeon under the library =P. This is Herocraft after all! It needs a secret dungeon like the old spell dungeons but less redstoney. The dungeon reward shall be some type of book obviously. If we ever get a book writing plugin. If not, just give them a book lol. Needs to be ridiculously hard as well. =D

Other than the few things I listed it looks amazing and I enjoyed checking it out.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Love the look of both the inside and outside Alator, few things however.

-Needs more lighting, the library was torn to shreds by creepers exploding on me lol

-Needs a creepy basement as Wolfgang said, the middle and top floor are perfect, just missing that little spooky bit which leads the player to an ancent forgotten tome. (or something along those lines)

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
There is a top floor? It looked like there might have been from the screen shots, but I looked around for a bit and couldn't find any steps or ladders so I decided there wasn't another floor.

EDIT: I walked around the pillars like 8 times because it seemed a spot for steps and somehow managed to miss them on both pillars all like 8 times.

Upstairs looks great lol.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Looks as good from the inside as it does from the outside.

---The book return needs the stone to be glass, it being there but not working bugs me >.<
---The logo is a bit hard to tell what it is on the ground, but if they look at it for a moment you'll soon see it so no problem really.
---Needs some more lighting in some spots. Not sure where, but a few creepers spawned because I put it on hard to see if any mobs would spawn.
---Was awesome
---Almost died when I walked forward after the map loaded =P
---Again, was awesome

Don't forget the secret dungeon under the library =P. This is Herocraft after all! It needs a secret dungeon like the old spell dungeons but less redstoney. The dungeon reward shall be some type of book obviously. If we ever get a book writing plugin. If not, just give them a book lol. Needs to be ridiculously hard as well. =D

Other than the few things I listed it looks amazing and I enjoyed checking it out.

Lighting, crap, I forgot to check that (I build on peaceful, haha). I'll make to book return work, and not much I can do about the giant logo, hehe.

Love the look of both the inside and outside Alator, few things however.

-Needs more lighting, the library was torn to shreds by creepers exploding on me lol

-Needs a creepy basement as Wolfgang said, the middle and top floor are perfect, just missing that little spooky bit which leads the player to an ancent forgotten tome. (or something along those lines)

It has an underground basement (well, it's just a hallway right now). However, there's a super-secret way to get into it. Can you find it? ;) I'll give you a hint: the entrance is inside the library building somewhere. :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Lighting, crap, I forgot to check that (I build on peaceful, haha). I'll make to book return work, and not much I can do about the giant logo, hehe.

It has an underground basement (well, it's just a hallway right now). However, there's a super-secret way to get into it. Can you find it? ;) I'll give you a hint: the entrance is inside the library building somewhere. :D
That hint is actually really good; means not in the fountains. ;)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
I think he means on my minimap, it shows the white dots for animals. That's because I designed it in single-player :)