• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Derpinator123's Application

Derpinator123
Albuquerque, New Mexico : Age 14
Coxter, Ask1egend, Codyneace
I heard about it from some other players, a group of guys I play other games with.
Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?:Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: Yes, I agree with all of the rules and terms.
HCD13
Reason I should be accepted: I look forward to playing on the server, I plan to be a active player in the communtiy. I also want to build a huge town, resembling Minas Tirith. I am currently learning C++ and Java, so I will be eager to help once I finish it. I have several friends on this server and look forward to making new one's. Thank you for reading my app :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Derpinator123
Albuquerque, New Mexico : Age 14
Coxter, Ask1egend, Codyneace
I heard about it from some other players, a group of guys I play other games with.
Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?:Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: Yes, I agree with all of the rules and terms.
HCD13
Reason I should be accepted: I look forward to playing on the server, I plan to be a active player in the communtiy. I also want to build a huge town, resembling Minas Tirith. I am currently learning C++ and Java, so I will be eager to help once I finish it. I have several friends on this server and look forward to making new one's. Thank you for reading my app :)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370216901,1370216855][/DOUBLEPOST]

Please correct your application as you do not have the proper complete format.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

In-game name: Derpinator123
Location & Age: New Mexico, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Coxter, Ask1egend, Codyneace
Reason you should be accepted:: I look forward to playing on the server, I plan to be a active player in the communtiy. I also want to build a huge town, resembling Minas Tirith. I am currently learning C++ and Java, so I will be eager to help once I finish it. I have several friends on this server and look forward to making new one's. Thank you for reading my app :)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: .I heard about it from some other players, a group of guys I play other games with.
Have you voted for Herocraft Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key : HCD13
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? Yes

Referral(s): Coxter, Codyneace, Ask1egend
Reason you should be accepted:I look forward to playing on the server, I plan to be a active player in the community. I also want to build a huge town, resembling Minas Tirith. I have several friends on this server and look forward to making new one's. I have read the rules and understand them.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from some other players, a group of guys I play other games with.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD13
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes

Additional Info: I am currently learning C++ and Java, so I will be eager to help out the server in anyway I can once I help finish. I have had experience with the Heroes plugin before, so I might be able to help out, thanks for taking the time to review my app :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Referral(s): Coxter, Codyneace, Ask1egend
Reason you should be accepted:I look forward to playing on the server, I plan to be a active player in the communtiy. I also want to build a huge town, resembling Minas Tirith. I am currently learning C++ and Java, so I will be eager to help once I finish it. I have several friends on this server and look forward to making new one's.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from some other players, a group of guys I play other games with.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD13
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes

That is what I needed, accepted