• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

derosierr's application

derosierr

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Derosierr
  2. Location & Age: United states California. age 16.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none.
  4. Referral(s): none.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft sever list
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no (clicked and voted for first time)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:because i want to have fun and just make friends.
  9. Additional Info: I'm very mature and just having fun.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi. Thank you for your application. Although you said you have never been banned before, I have found bans on record, and also evidence of you being banned on other multiplayer communities. With a history like that, and your lying, why should we accept you?

derosierr

Dirt
umm...i barly even play mc so i dont know where you found those bans from? cause i have never been banned from a server only kicked :eek:

derosierr

Dirt
angyles its not an excuse seriously i have never hacked in this game. believe me or not i now i havent that thing is wrong i have never hacked or shared my account

derosierr

Dirt
because i dont undetstand why it says i was banned and i needed to talk to admin to figure out why

derosierr

Dirt
i am answering it truthfully tho ): i have never been banned ): i dont ever remember being banned from any server ): i am a good person...i have a server myself and i dont like hackers/griefiers and all of that so i wouldnt do anything on your server. but i seriously dont ever remember being banned thats why i dont get why it says i have ):

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well all we have to go by is the ban for Flay Hacking, and no idea when the ban was actually issued. In addition you seem to have a server yourself, and you do not seem too committed to this community as it took a few weeks to even respond to the initial inquiry.

I am going to go ahead and deny this application. Good luck on another server.