• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Derick715 Application

Derick

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Derick715
  2. Location & Age: 15 years old from Sweden
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Nonban
  4. Referral(s):Ineentho
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Ineentho
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Wanna play some fun minecraft :) I Love playing MMO games and Minecraft MMO Deam come true ^^ I'm a good builder and I like to help other peoples. I think i can contribute a lot to this community in helping the players that are new to minecraft.
  9. Additional Info: Im social and funny. I have play minecraft from beta 1.8 Play like 3h aday but dont have any good server to play on atm

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing

Please add more to your application, I'd like to know more about you as a player, to be sure you'd fit better on our server.

Derick

Dirt
Reason you should be accepted:Wanna play some fun minecraft :) I Love playing MMO games and Minecraft MMO Deam come true ^^ I'm a good builder and I like to help other peoples

Derick

Dirt
seriously 42 minutes ago I posted my last Reply
I dont mind wating but I dont think that is necessary If I need to fill out my Application Just say it I dont know how much I have to say really.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, no, you wont be.
You're being beyond rude and childishly immature, your lack of patience is obvious.
Proctors are allowed to take up to 24 hours to respond and you've thrown a fit over 42 minutes.

Your application is being denied, sorry, but I don't feel you'll be a good fit to our community.
Good luck finding another server.