• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@spunkiie - Anyone that knows me, or Herocraft, knows that I work 8-5 for Systems Support @ a large Tax company. I make $0 off Herocraft. All donations are put into the server / bills.

The fact is, you have lost touch with reality and you don't know what you are talking about.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@spunkiie - Anyone that knows me, or Herocraft, knows that I work 8-5 for Systems Support @ a large Tax company. I make $0 off Herocraft. All donations are put into the server / bills.

The fact is you have lost touch with reality and you don't know what you are talking about.

Ahahhahahahahahahahahaah its funny cause its true @Kainzo!!!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I just Dafaq'd like @Kwong050 when I saw his post.

@spunkiie - You act like this DDoS is bad. Like your the shit, and that if you can bring down Herocraft (Which you wont) We will come crawling to you.

You want to be number one, yet you have blocked US IP's from reaching your website, and you distribute hacked clients for people to play on. Lets not even get into the point that in the video I've seen your spawn looks horrid.

Now I'm normally not one to sit here and just talk shit, but DAMN. You act like we wont sit by and let Kainzo fix the situation. News for you, you picked a fight with a community you cant finish. For your sake, and the sake of our community, I hope that you realize what you have started is not going to end.

When your server has been demolished because you failed to bring us down, and everyone becomes aware of your spineless attitude. Well. you'll have nothing, and a full Minecraft community of haters.

How does it feel knowing your pretty much burnt your bridges, and the fact that no matter how hard you push, we follow Kainzo, we eat, breath and sleep HEROCRAFT.

@Brutalacerate - Just another chump to add to our Blacklist.

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
Kainzo is really interested in finding a way to stop the attacks, because he is making a living from all your donations lol.

This guy is a fraud, he isn't even a programmer, He PAY for real developers to put his name on the plugin page, so stupid ppl may think he is a developer also.

The sad thing is that he pays using YOUR DONATION MONEY. So you guys are paying for this guy efforts to be someone he isn't.
If you're trying to make anyone turn against kainzo.. You might want to stop now. These people have spent years with him, they know him at least ten times more than you will ever hope to know him.

Even if kainzo is making a living off our donations, what the fuck do we care? He still makes an awesome server for everyone to enjoy. Not only that, but he isn't the scumbag jerk you assume he is, he loves this server as much as you apparently are obsessed with it..

But, you're actually making him frustrated. Which i'll give you a point for, it is literally impossible to do that. Except.. Kainzo isn't just someone who waits around on his ass taking your prepubescent, immature, ill-mannered threats. He will not only act, he will overcome. So, good luck.

P.s. Don't take this the wrong way.. I still fucking hate you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@spunkiie - Not knowing if you are truly the one behind this account, because let's face it any idiot could make an account and use a name but here is a point for whoever you are. I understand based on what has been said English is not your native tongue, so a little grammar lesson for you, and please understand I am not being facetious.

Donation - .
  1. an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution.
  2. 2. a gift, as to a fund; contribution.
  3. offering, benefaction, gratuity. See present.
We gift money to him to keep this server running because we enjoy the server, we enjoy the community. So really what he does with the money is quite moot. It is purely voluntary.

In business, very rarely the owner of the company is the only one who creates the ideas, creates the product. For the most part it is the same concept here.

I do hope you have a fantastic day however, as I do think every one deserve at least that much. =)

This community will live on, and frankly all you have truly done, was shown how close we are and how willing we are to stick together.

MixxiM

TNT
I know everyone is angry, myself included, but this guy is just a troll. Stop addressing him, stop talking about how bad his server is, and stop claiming you're going to fly to Brazil to bitch-slap him or whatever. He just wants as much attention as possible so he can get a good laugh, he doesn't actually expect anything to come of this DDoS.

He wants to be a #1 server, thinks Kainzo didn't develop his own plugins, and thinks it's funny we try so hard to get our server back? Come on guys, you can't think he's serious. All of that is just him attempting to antagonize us so we post how much we hate him. Guess what? It worked, look at yourselves.

Put yourselves in his shoes for a second. Now look at all of our reactions to this situation, how funny do you think that is to him? Although I am 100% on our side, I've laughed my ass off at both the well-put together and poorly-put together counterarguments you guys have come up with. It's just funny, regardless of the situation, to watch people provide proof of how powerless and illegitimate this guys is, yet get so ridiculously angry at him.

We all are aware that spunkiie is a a dumbass. Everyone, himself included, knows that. However, I have to tip my hat off to him, for he is damn near the perfect troll. His ride was fun while it lasted, but unfortunately, he messed with the wrong server.

He will be taken down one way or another guys, and relatively soon I'd imagine. What he does IS illegal, we've proved that, now lets shut this fucker down instead of arguing with him. Basically, just ignore spunkiie guys, you're just giving him what he wants. He'll get what's coming to him.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
GOOD NEWS ERRYONE.

I got my GPU.. But the didnt send me a new Male DIV to female VGA adapter -.-

Off to fairfield to go to my friends (Yay for his dad being an instrument tech) Plus that means I get to be pool boy and swim and have fun.

Time for an all out WoW Leveling spree, and mass effect fun timez.

@Angyles - I HAVE A POOL. NEENERNEENERNEEEENEEEER

Status
Not open for further replies.