• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo is really interested in finding a way to stop the attacks, because he is making a living from all your donations lol.

This guy is a fraud, he isn't even a programmer, He PAY for real developers to put his name on the plugin page, so stupid ppl may think he is a developer also.

The sad thing is that he pays using YOUR DONATION MONEY. So you guys are paying for this guy efforts to be someone he isn't.
Says the dude who disrubute ILLEGAL, hacked clients for his server and earn money from it.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
It's cute that this guy is SO obsessed with Kainzo and our server that he is literally stalking us. He's just mad because Kainzo declined the invitation to join their coding team. I do wish him luck on running his already unsuccessful server without all of our plugins, which for anyone who is interested have over 1,000,000 downloads between them.

It's also laughable that this guy thinks that anyone who runs a server does it for money, just because he does. As I'm sure all of you know, Kainzo has a career and he only does Herocraft and Herocraft Coding for fun. He spends his free time making this server a great place for everyone, because he enjoys it. Not because he wants money for it.

Thank you everyone for posting on this thread, you are simply showing your continued support for both Kainzo as an individual, and Herocraft as a whole. We wouldn't be here without you.

Grinch

Obsidian Staff
I actually have a legitimate question for @spunkiie. What do you expect him to do with his donations? He uses them to have plugins made and have plugins improved. Would you rather him just accept donations and let it sit in PayPal for an eternity?

BPOtacon

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo is really interested in finding a way to stop the attacks, because he is making a living from all your donations lol.

This guy is a fraud, he isn't even a programmer, He PAY for real developers to put his name on the plugin page, so stupid ppl may think he is a developer also.

The sad thing is that he pays using YOUR DONATION MONEY. So you guys are paying for this guy efforts to be someone he isn't.

Oh really for any one out there *hint* 201.22.88.65 201.22.88.65.dynamic.adsl.gvt.net.br *hint*

BadHaddy

User Abuser
Spunkiie:

You aren't this fucking stupid are you? I hope not! I hope you have a proxy.

201.22.88.65.dynamic.adsl.gvt.net.br

Also, I have noticed you are failing to keep my forum server offline for more than a few minutes. I thought you were better than a run of the mill disposable script kiddie? Right now, all I see is amateur hour in someone else's botnet. Maybe you should fire up a copy of backtrack and try to actually engage in proper cracking.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7

says the server that asked him to join their Dev Team.

meh1002

TNT
It's cute that this guy is SO obsessed with Kainzo and our server that he is literally stalking us. He's just mad because Kainzo declined the invitation to join their pathetic coding team. I do wish him luck on running his already unsuccessful server without all of our plugins, which for anyone who is interested have over 1,000,000 downloads between them.

It's also laughable that this guy thinks that anyone who runs a server does it for money, just because he does. As I'm sure all of you know, Kainzo has a career and he only does Herocraft and Herocraft Coding for fun. He spends his free time making this server a great place for everyone, because he enjoys it. Not because he wants money for it.

Thank you everyone for posting on this thread, you are simply showing your continued support for both Kainzo as an individual, but Herocraft as a whole. We wouldn't be here without you.

Standing ovation from the fans

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5

Ok, I'm not going to go in depth about how stupid you are, so just gtfo

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
Even if we completely assumed that Kainzo is a fraud, earns all his money entirely from donations, and hires other people to develop the server plugins - he still delivers a product we enjoy so who cares?

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
DDos'ing is the pethetic and most pointless form of "hacking" or what ever you want to call it, people who do it think they own the internet and have all the power but realy they are small little brazilian 40yr old virgin who live in there mums basement and are sooo stupid that they dont even realise that they leave a fucking obvious trail right back to the source of the DDos'ing which can be reported to the ISP and have there internet removed permently for a breach of the ToS, not to mention the fucking moron who comes on a FORUM which logs IP addresses for the fucking people who he is DDos'ing and pissing off,​
Well done my friend you sir are my HERO!​
Also @spunkiie, im sure you'll find a man to love and hold, just keep looking and maybe you will find the man of your dreams.​
@Kainzo - If you can report his IP to his ISP if you can get in contact with them, that will be a quick fix to this problem once the ISP gets there ass into action :D
@Kam744 - ON MY WAY DARLING!​

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
DDos'ing is the pethetic and most pointless form of "hacking" or what ever you want to call it, people who do it think they own the internet and have all the power but realy they are small little korean 40yr old virgin who live in there mums basement and are sooo stupid that they dont even realise that they leave a fucking obvious trail right back to the source of the DDos'ing which can be reported to the ISP and have there internet removed permently for a breach of the ToS, not to mention the fucking moron who comes on a FORUM which logs IP addresses of the fucking people who he is DDos'ing and pissed off,
Well done my friend you sir are my HERO!

Dayum, that bitch got burned.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7

Kainzo is really interested in stopping these attacks because it is HIS server. We are a one of a kind community here at herocraft. We always have experienced players helping inexperienced player (guides). The community lets more people into the server (proctors). You don't need to be really close to kainzo to have a staff position, you get one from experience and being close with the community.

Craftlandia should not be called a server. It should be called a box made of shit that has people in it. You are pathetic, you are acting like a 7 year old by what you are doing. You didn't get what you want so you are making a big fuss about it (just like 7 year olds do).

I doubt those 2 million players online in a day is the truth because of the very way you act. A lot of minecrafters like to start their own servers. In Brazil that is impossible with your douche bagery. You DDOS everyother server that pops up. You say you are the 'best' server. In brazil there is no other servers, so how can you be the best if there is nothing to be better then. Technically you are also the worst.

Craftlandia has a shitty community and you @spunkiie deserve to go to jail.

Btw there is a lot of people here that can DDoS you too. We just wont stoop to your level.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

Pathetic.
Do you really think someone would lift one inc for your words? This whole act is going to backfire on you on you, more than you could imagine.

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
@spunkiie After everything you've done, I think I love you, can we have a date in your mothers basement? I'll bring champane, hunny!

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Who seriously gives a fuck where the donation money goes? If I was a donor, I wouldnt care if he spends it to the server, coffee, drugs or slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.