• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
http://kainzoslies.blogspot.com.br/

This is getting pathetic! xD

They watch this thread like a hawk! :p

Also, PLENTY of people have joined this movement to take down CraftLandia. In particular, Brazilian players. As for Bukkit and the MCF, they took the post down not because they didn't believe him, through lack of evidence, ect, but because they didn't want witch hunting on their forums. So no, your forth ''Update'' is wrong. They closed the threads to prevent great amounts of conflict that could have occured on their forums. Also, don't go and act like they are on YOUR side, CraftLandia. They are neutral in this.

Also, your ''Edivence'' arguement is pointless. How can we know that YOUR ''edivence'' against us is real? It could have been faked. You don't see us pulling that string against you, do we now? (The reason, well, because your ''evidence'' is so out of context that we just laugh at how pathetic it is! :p)

Also, your 3rd ''Update'' is wrong, I do NOT believe what CraftLandia has said.

MixxiM

TNT
Our website provider has responded to this attack in a matter of hours. Badhaddy has a long standing relationship with the host.

However, our data center is / was relatively new and the response time is much greater, they didn't want to forward this to the upstream provider (or are too busy to) so they told us to work on anti-ddos mitigation. We're doing that now.
Is there anything else we can do to help? And not to sound impatient, but can you give us any sort of ETA for when this anti-DDoS mitigation will be put in to place?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey Victor, what do you think about this nuisance?
I don't care how much of the MC community you created, I also could care less about anything on your site, but when you so ignorantly destroy threads because of your opinion, how can you call this a part of the "Community"?

I will speak as an individual in the middle of both Herocraft and Craftlandia. From this point of view, both look possibly at fault and both possibly look to be victims. Well from a Herocraftian point of view, I can say that I know Kain as a good friend and I have backed his server with money for 2 years now. He wants to run HC as a community and although he is slow moving and slow to mention, he plans to create HC into a game on its own in the future. He is a professional.

This means nothing to someone who doesn't know him, but I can vouch that our posts on your forum are here to HELP other servers. Lets say for a minute, that you were on our side based on proof we gave you. If more and more servers got hit and eventually Craftlandia destroyed all (In theory
) other Minecraft servers. Where would your forum be?

I will say this though just to bring it up: Kain and one of the HC coders: Sleaker were both asked to join Craftlandia and they respectively declined. This sparked them to retaliate and start their DDoS. I don't have the messages, but I have seen them.

Kinda lost track of my meaning here, I just ask that you let us raise awareness. I may not be able to prove it indefinitely, but we are really only trying to help other Minecraft communities see this injustice.

I'm sorry if I come off as insulting, I'm quite angry and I am trying my best to hold it back.

Sincerely,
Brendan MacNab
Victor
Victim130
citricsquid

citricsquid
Site Admin
  • Administrators
  • sadmin.png
  • 4403 posts
  • Minecraft: citricsquid
  • Xbox:citricsquid
Sent Today, 04:49 PM
What value does "awareness" provide to the community?
victim130

victim130
Tree Puncher
  • Members
  • 18 posts
Sent Today, 07:31 PM
A chance to defend themselves. Or, even though only a few cases seem plausible, take action if they feel they need to.
I sent this to the site owner and this is what has gone on so far. I don't care if I get banned, I'm here for HC, Minecraft really means very little to me at this point. This doesn't mean I'm going to sit by and let some asshole fuck with my server, nor does it mean I'm going to sit by and let him fuck everyone else.
And @EtKEnn I think I need to pick up my blue katana and start cutting some throats. This one time, you can join in if you want.

PtrkLnk

Dirt
No revenge, @lhatchy1 a solution is being worked on. We're taking the high road, revenge is not needed.​

I really hope that the high road does not just involve blocking you from the attacks. My and other servers that cant get things like anti DDoS will still be taken down.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Also, PLENTY of people have joined this movement to take down CraftLandia. In particular, Brazilian players. As for Bukkit and the MCF, they took the post down not because they didn't believe him, through lack of evidence, ect, but because they didn't want witch hunting on their forums. So no, your forth ''Update'' is wrong. They closed the threads to prevent great amounts of conflict that could have occured on their forums. Also, don't go and act like they are on YOUR side, CraftLandia. They are neutral in this.

Also, your ''Edivence'' arguement is pointless. How can we know that YOUR ''edivence'' against us is real? It could have been faked. You don't see us pulling that string against you, do we now? (The reason, well, because your ''evidence'' is so out of context that we just laugh at how pathetic it is! :p)

Guy's an idiot. The second pic in Update 3 says that he is not affiliated with either party.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I've talked in private live chat with DanielleStarr and she would have none of it and claimed that it would cause flame wars if the topics would stand. I used all the courtesy and softness I could manage in the English language to talk with her, at last I broke trough a bit and she said that if we want to post we should contact citricsquid about it because he is the site owner. However seeing how Kainzo have tried to talk with him and now Victim and TheMormon has tried, that train has left the station (Norwegian saying for ''That is not an option anymore'')

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
@Kainzo Should I fill the hole rather than feel it, or just attempt to forget about the hole altogether.:D:oops:

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I've talked in private live chat with DanielleStarr and she would have none of it and claimed that it would cause flame wars if the topics would stand. I used all the courtesy and softness I could manage in the English language to talk with her, at last I broke trough a bit and she said that if we want to post we should contact citricsquid about it because he is the site owner. However seeing how Kainzo have tried to talk with him and now Victim and TheMormon has tried, that train has left the station (Norwegian saying for ''That is not an option anymore'')

Yes, both MCF and Bukkit don't want it there because it can cause flame wars. It's stupid how CraftLandia takes this as ''Omgz MCF and Bukkit are on my side yayayayayaya''.. :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, based on my conversation with him, he doesn't see how making the community aware will do anything. I explained that it is the concept of them being able to make more people aware, making it more well known to those who need to know, but it seems that he is very much like me in one portion:

He is also very stubborn about what he believes.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Herocraft... F*** YEA, PVP IS THE ONLY WAY YEA!!
SPUNKIIE YOU GAME IS THROUGH
..BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TOOO....
KAINZO F*** YEA!
Go to 0.15 on the video then read the above :D Gives a better feel :p!​
122nlds.png

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Yeah, based on my conversation with him, he doesn't see how making the community aware will do anything. I explained that it is the concept of them being able to make more people aware, making it more well known to those who need to know, but it seems that he is very much like me in one portion:

He is also very stubborn about what he believes.

One last thing: To be fair, both the MC and Bukkit forum owners must be busy people, stressed too maybe. Who knows, they may have issues of their own. If they are stubborn, so be it, we can still spread the word! :) Take the Spoutcraft forum for example.. ;)

ICherry_girl

Glowstone

So basically; and this is just my understanding of this brazilian dudes way of thinking.

"I'm going to start DDoS'ing an american server now since we do so well in brazil!"
"Oh no! They're actually taking action! Better bribe them so we don't get caught!"
"Oh no! They're not stopping, let's personally make evidence against them and post it on a blog!"
"Oh no! These americans sure are fucking awesome! They never give up!"
"Oh no! My english bad is"
"Oh no! We should totally stop this, because we're about to be shit deep in giant burly men who make people like me into their BITCHES DAILY!"

Not that I'm against you Kainzo, but you should probably take some more screenshots. Just to satisfy these "Proofs Hungry" brazilians.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Herocraft... F*** YEA, GONNA PREVAIL past all the bullshit YEA!
SPUNKIIE YOU GAME IS THROUGH
..BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TOOO....
KAINZO F*** YEA!
Go to 0.15 on the video then read the above :D Gives a better feel :p!​
122nlds.png
The picture is too big to be allowed in a MCF sig

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Out of all the DDOSing on the server I only got kicked 3 times when everyone else I saw on got kicked around 7-15 times. I love my internet :)
25 Down, 15 up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.