• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DazrusHD Whitelist Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DazrusHD

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DazrusHD
  2. Location & Age: Orlando Florida 16,
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking for servers and this one had popped up i have had a free minecraft for some time now so i got a premium and i would like to start playng.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will after i post this app
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to tryout this server it says the best of the best and i would be very grateful to try it out. Looks like a great server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCd8
  10. Additional Info: I like to play video games i have black ops 2 and it is very fun.I have most of the call of duty's and in fact i'm playing black ops 2 as i'm writing this. I like sports mostly basketball and football. I like to hang out with my friends i am in track at my school and in the basketball team. I just play football with my friends i love to build in minecraft didnt say i was good but i think it is very fun for me.:):)

Just voted.;):)

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DazrusHD
  2. Location & Age: Orlando Florida 16,
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking for servers and this one had popped up i have had a free minecraft for some time now so i got a premium and i would like to start playng.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will after i post this app
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to tryout this server it says the best of the best and i would be very grateful to try it out. Looks like a great server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCd8
  10. Additional Info: I like to play video games i have black ops 2 and it is very fun.I have most of the call of duty's and in fact i'm playing black ops 2 as i'm writing this. I like sports mostly basketball and football. I like to hang out with my friends i am in track at my school and in the basketball team. I just play football with my friends i love to build in minecraft didnt say i was good but i think it is very fun for me.:):)
Just voted.;):)

reviewing

DazrusHD

Wood
so you are saying i spent 26.95 to just play on your server now that is wild not saying that it is bad or anything. because your server is fun i was looking forward to play but i'm apparently belfis and belfis1.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
so you are saying i spent 26.95 to just play on your server now that is wild not saying that it is bad or anything. because your server is fun i was looking forward to play but i'm apparently belfis and belfis1.

You share an IP with them. You can still play, you are just limited on what you can do on the greylist.

DazrusHD

Wood
Yes but i don't have permission to talk and i would like the full experience so i can play and i don't even know who the F belfis1 and belfis is so i don't think its fair i wasted my time to even try to play on this because if have i have put in lots of time filling out an app and making sure it is good enough to your standards so i'm just not going to play anymore it is very unfair that you a mod a procter and herald would do that you know this is unfair but i cant stop you from doing this so if you could make my day and let me play for what i whitlisted for it would mean alot to me because i didn't write this to just be like o omg i can believe this i hate this bs no i didnt i took my time into this just for you to say i cant play just because i share and IP with belfis1 and belfis so good day hope you conme though to me bye. :mad::confused::(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes but i don't have permission to talk and i would like the full experience so i can play and i don't even know who the F belfis1 and belfis is so i don't think its fair i wasted my time to even try to play on this because if have i have put in lots of time filling out an app and making sure it is good enough to your standards so i'm just not going to play anymore it is very unfair that you a mod a procter and herald would do that you know this is unfair but i cant stop you from doing this so if you could make my day and let me play for what i whitlisted for it would mean alot to me because i didn't write this to just be like o omg i can believe this i hate this bs no i didnt i took my time into this just for you to say i cant play just because i share and IP with belfis1 and belfis so good day hope you conme though to me bye. :mad::confused::(

You share an IP with a banned user. The matter is closed at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.