• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Darkstar242 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: darkstar242
  2. Location & Age: Miami, Florida 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes
  4. Referral(s): sw1n3, armyman228
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Sw1n3 talks about it alot and i would love to join, it seems very fun and exiting.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because i was accepted before the wipe and i am very fun, funny, active, and a didicated players
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCd11
  10. Additional Info:please allow me in to herocraft because i would love to join back because i was in it before the wipe and it was very fun. thank you for taking your time on reading this application! :D

Im sorry but since the whole herocraft was wiped i cant check my old post. Im very sorry is there any way i can get accepted?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain these bans in detail, including when they occurred:

[0] => PolygonCraft.uk.to .:. griefing lb proof
[1] => smp.gdcraft.net .:. <3

I had a problem with my computer and i was hacked and i had to reset my password. Back in july my account was hacked later on late july almost into august i resolved the problem and ive never had any other problem. gdcraft ive never been banned in i still play it now its a dayz remake in minecraft can you please send me a link? This is something i would like to know. Thank you

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: darkstar242
  2. Location & Age: Miami, Florida 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes
  4. Referral(s): sw1n3, armyman228
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Sw1n3 talks about it alot and i would love to join, it seems very fun and exiting.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because i was accepted before the wipe and i am very fun, funny, active, and a didicated players
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCd11
  10. Additional Info:please allow me in to herocraft because i would love to join back because i was in it before the wipe and it was very fun. thank you for taking your time on reading this application! :D

See what I am way confused on is you state in your application you would love to join, but you also stated you were a member before. I found in a cache a thread that was a ban appeal with your IGN attached to it yet I cannot view it.

I am going to tag an admin to see if they can give me some more information. @Alator[DOUBLEPOST=1347566914,1347564492][/DOUBLEPOST]
What im sorry i dont underdstand. I was never banned on herocraft if thats your saying.

So it seems your application was denied in July, and then you tried to apply using different user names. I remember this incident well. I know why I cannot find the threads, and I know you remember this so any reason why you kept quiet about it? The ban appeals I found were from you trying to get whitelisted, yet you pretended not to know what i was talking about.

Ohhhhh im sorry i tried going on a different user because i was so tempted to play and i was a little mad. I was banned and the i was on teamspeak and brutalassrape or one of those mods saw me and he was tolking to me about trust and chances and he gave me another chance. Im sorry i forgot about that incident.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ohhhhh im sorry i tried going on a different user because i was so tempted to play and i was a little mad. I was banned and the i was on teamspeak and brutalassrape or one of those mods saw me and he was tolking to me about trust and chances and he gave me another chance. Im sorry i forgot about that incident.

Trust and chances yet when I questioned you about previous situations you "forgot" them.

Despite my feelings on not wanting to re-add you based on your lying yet again, since Brutal did allow you on, I guess I do not have a choice but to whitelist you again.

You really need to learn about being honest, since anytime I ever have any dealings with you, you fail to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.