• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

darkdar application to whitelist :D

Darkdar

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: darkdar
  2. Location & Age: California, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No Bans unless my cousin trying to ban me off my own server counts :confused: .
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From many people that i play servers on(dont know the names.)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes and much more in the future.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love the style of mmorpg servers. Its what makes minecraft fun to me. I also play serious and would help any player in the world of Herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD7}
  10. Additional Info: I've tried making an RPG Server It's a lot of fun. I love playing minecraft its what brings me and friends together to play over summer. I'm just a ordinary bro who's always on youtube, playing L.o.L, playing minecraft, and learning in coding.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you still run a server?

Also, please explain what these bans are about. Are these the bans you mentioned?

[0] => 99.127.0.60 .:. gtfo bro
[1] => 99.127.0.60 .:. no foul language
[2] => 99.127.0.60 .:. you have been banned!
[3] => 99.127.0.60 .:. you have been banned!

Darkdar

Gold
Yes those are the bans i mentioned and no my server isnt up anymore.(only when i play with my friends its up.)
My cousin be trollin me for some reason.

Darkdar

Gold
It is only up when me and my friends want to play. It doesnt use heroes anymore it got to complicated for me to use:(. So i don't use it anymore

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, welcome to Herocraft :) Check your inbox for server details.

Please remember that we do not allow data mining of any kind. You may not use any of the information you find on Herocraft on your own server.