• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Danielific's whitelist application.

1. Minecraft In-game name: danielific
  2. Location & Age: I live in santiago, Chile (South America) Im 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I was never banned from any server.
  4. Referral(s): No one atm.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched a server with hero plugin in google, and i found this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Indeed.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want to be accepted because i would really like to play fully the server with all the features a white listed person can have. I like this server and ill love to be whitelisted to start my own town too.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD10}
  10. Additional Info: Well, i also play Torch Light II and im a calm person. I like to build medieval-like building in minecraft. I use the texture pack Dokucraft light and Dokucraft Dark. Im good at maths and also english (Im from Chile) And i don't have girlfriend. Thanks for reading this appeal, and i hope i get whitelisted. -Dan

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: danielific
  2. Location & Age: I live in santiago, Chile (South America) Im 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I was never banned from any server.
  4. Referral(s): No one atm.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched a server with hero plugin in google, and i found this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Indeed.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want to be accepted because i would really like to play fully the server with all the features a white listed person can have. I like this server and ill love to be whitelisted to start my own town too.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD10}
  10. Additional Info: Well, i also play Torch Light II and im a calm person. I like to build medieval-like building in minecraft. I use the texture pack Dokucraft light and Dokucraft Dark. Im good at maths and also english (Im from Chile) And i don't have girlfriend. Thanks for reading this appeal, and i hope i get whitelisted. -Dan

**Reviewing**

Oh, yes. Harvest craft banned me because the plugin banned me. If you did caps more than 10 times while you were connected, you connected again and it will ban you.
The ban ocurred a TON of time ago, so i didn't remembered it. Im sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1361634861][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump :3[DOUBLEPOST=1361664136][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump?

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.