• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dalton10's whitelist application

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
  1. Minecraft In-game name:dalton10
  2. Location & Age:USA 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): yes, but even more so about the fact I was taken off the white list on this server, due to another character with dalton in there name joining.
  4. Referral(s):No one.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was on the white list, and then was taken off.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:YES!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:YES!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I love herocraft, I always have, and I am friendly.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCD8
  10. Additional Info:I was once on the server as a level 25 or 26 caster :)

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
No, but it has been a few days, so I made a white list because he hadn't responded yet.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No, but it has been a few days, so I made a white list because he hadn't responded yet.

I cannot add you to the server without finding out the reasons behind the removal. I do remember the other member, and your IP addresses do not match each other, so I am confused why you were removed for that reason.

My hands are tied until I can get an Admin's response on this. Let me see what I can find out for you.

Please be patient.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
You were removed under suspicion of being an alt account. There are multiple active users attached to the same IPs you have used, and since you don't have any referrals... I feel that it is safe to assume that you don't know any of the people IRL.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Thank you @Apherdite, but is this investigation still going to go under, and I am still not going to be allowed to play?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
By not knowing any of the people IRL, I feel like I can assume that you are one or more of the people... I'll investigate more after work tomorrow (morning).

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Aww don't be downtrodden. If you knew those people (IRL), why didn't you put them as references? That would have made this easier.

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Mrchucklez, muffinterrorist, and gunmoney are all my IRL friends that I told about the server, I referred them to the server when I found it. I have been waiting 2 months on this "investigation". It is hard to be patient for that long. I had been told another dalton### had joined the server, and that was why I was off the white list for 2-3 months now.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Ahh I see that... it's kindof absurd. I'll rewhitelist you, unless someone else has some sort of problem with this?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ahh I see that... it's kindof absurd. I'll rewhitelist you, unless someone else has some sort of problem with this?

I did an IP scan when I whitelisted the other Dalton (To check), and it came up clear, not related to this guy in any way...so I am unsure why he was unwhitelisted in the first place.

Thanks Aph for stepping in and helping out, I know there had been a few "ban" appeals for him that did not seem to go anywhere.