• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Daily Quests Idea

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
As a Warcraft player, I am very fond of the idea of quests.

Why not have a select area specifically for a quest-giver (perhaps called an Oracle) where players could walk into, and automatically be assigned a quest that actually uses the server lore?

Ex.: "The Aether is slipping into our current world! If it manages to merge with our dimension, the land could be completely wiped out and replaced with the pure liquids of the Aetherian plane! Kainzo & The Elders cannot repel the merging by themselves since their power has slowly been drained over the ages, we are the ones tasked with gathering the materials for the ancient ritual that will prevent a second Sundering. Gather 10x Mutton, 10x diamonds, a single birch log, and a relic of any kind. Hurry, hero! Imminent destruction is resting on your shoulders! (forgive any lore-related mistakes I've made, I don't remember all the details from Alator's thread)

I know this type of questing system would take ages to fully complete, but I feel it would make the server have much more an RPG feel. The lore seems highly neglected, it needs some serious love.