• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

csamways: server application

Csamways

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: csamways
  2. Location & Age: 17, United Kingdom, Grimsby
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope! Good boy here.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: seantking, oscorfouz
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends are currently playing the server and I would be interested in joining them, they referred me here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Voted on one of the links, would rather be on the server before voting pointlessly more.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Nope, may do after I watch a few videos.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Indeedy!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCc8}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I am a chilled person and even at the worst of times Id like to think i'm an alright person to be around. I have some friends on the server so I would join them which would increase the general social economy of the server in terms of groups of people. Also, I am a handsome devil.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium
Kindest regards
-C
www.csamways.com

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope! Good boy here.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends are currently playing the server and I would be interested in joining them, they referred me here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Voted on one of the links, would rather be on the server before voting pointlessly more.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Nope, may do after I watch a few videos.
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I am a chilled person and even at the worst of times Id like to think i'm an alright person to be around. I have some friends on the server so I would join them which would increase the general social economy of the server in terms of groups of people. Also, I am a handsome devil.
Kindest regards

-C
www.csamways.com

Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Kindest regards

-C
www.csamways.com

It would appear that you do have a ban on record. Care to explain?
[username] => csamways
[issuer] => totemo
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => grief on P nerd.nu/appeal

[time] => 2012-08-12 22:54:49

Csamways

Iron
I honestly do not recall that server.. nor the username of the issuer, Although your information would clearly be correct that incident has slipped my mind. Perhaps it would be more efficient for me to edit my OP to, 'No bans that I recall'. Im actually quite the opposite.. Ive been admin of several hunger games based servers and a few Tekkit based servers in the past.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I honestly do not recall that server.. nor the username of the issuer, Although your information would clearly be correct that incident has slipped my mind. Perhaps it would be more efficient for me to edit my OP to, 'No bans that I recall'. Im actually quite the opposite.. Ive been admin of several hunger games based servers and a few Tekkit based servers in the past.

Do you not remember anything about it?

Csamways

Iron
Do you not remember anything about it?

Nothing at all, Just about to try log into the server you mentioned, see if it tells me anything else.

edit: Just tried logging into the server, got the same ban message you said. I also went to the website and I have never seen it before, Apparently this is a 'the' reddit server?.. I'm trying to work out my connection to the server..

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Nothing at all, Just about to try log into the server you mentioned, see if it tells me anything else.

Seeing as how the ban was a few months ago it's minor. Also aren't you banned? How can you log in?

I will be accepting you as I see nothing else of issue, but be warned that griefing is a bannable offence that we don't take kindly to. Remember to read the rules.

Accepted. Your name will be added to the whitelist.

Csamways

Iron
Thanks for accepting, I understand the rules, Griefing isn't something I intend to do at all. I just tried logging in to see if it would let me, I am banned from the server and it threw up the same ban message you posted above.

Thanks for the assistance
-C