• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cruor- Brotherhood of Blood

spiralz

Obsidian
1. In Game Name (IGN): Darkzellz
2. Age: .. this year i am Two thousand, three hundred and 63 years old ... but I like to say im 21
3. Country/Time Zone: USA, Pacific time zone
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Beguiler At time or writing 7 almost 8
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Alchemist or Engineer ... Im a proficient Redstone engineer in MC, but I want to learn more about potions, both for RP and for fun.
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? I agreeeeeeeee!
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I have not played in a while, Joined August 20th, 2012
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Sea lantern, or maybe Redstone lantern
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? No clue, been a long time since I played on here
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Seems cool, and i like RP more than just normal Faction stuff

Come, join us Darkzellz.

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN):budderboy819
2. Age:13 turning 14 in may
3. Country/Time Zone:UK
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Pyro(Dark Flame) lvl 11

5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):crafter lvl 16 and i can be just about and other profession if needs be
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? i've player it for over 5 months in total including before the reset
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block?bedrock because its indestructible in game mode 2
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? well before the reset i was in mexico but after the reset the leader said he wanted to join a different town
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? well its mostly because team work especially during games can be infuriating but in the end its still fun
thankyou for reading and even if im not picked out of the many trying to oin thankyou for atleast considering my application

Budderboy819, you are accepted into Cruor on a short trial period. I believe that you will live up to our expectations and quickly become a valued member of the Brotherhood of Blood! Message any of our listed officers in game to be admitted.

1. In Game Name (IGN):
TheBigGinger2
2. Age:
3. Country/Time Zone:
USA/Eastern
4. Current Hero Class and Level:
Ranger, 19
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):
Runesmith
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules?
Yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it?
About 6 hours, its the first RPG (in minecraft) that i've played without intense lag, or an overwhelming amount of mods
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block?
Dirt.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them?
I have not, as I have just started playing
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor?

Its the most active town by far, which is what I am looking for in a town.

spiralz

Obsidian
1. In Game Name (IGN):
TheBigGinger2
2. Age:
3. Country/Time Zone:
USA/Eastern
4. Current Hero Class and Level:
Ranger, 19
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):
Runesmith
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules?
Yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it?
About 6 hours, its the first RPG (in minecraft) that i've played without intense lag, or an overwhelming amount of mods
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block?
Dirt.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them?
I have not, as I have just started playing
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor?
Its the most active town by far, which is what I am looking for in a town.

The Brotherhood relishes in its diversity and will even accept gingers. Welcome aboard. Contact one of the town officers to get set up.

Kroa

Dirt
1. In Game Name (IGN): Kroa
2. Age: 20
3. Country/Time Zone: PNW
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Necromancer 7
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Crafter 6
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes.
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I have played all of 24 hours, and I like the necromancer
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Stone (all remditions)
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? (N/A)
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I have a friend who told me about it, and Thought I'd join too

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): Kroa
2. Age: 20
3. Country/Time Zone: PNW
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Necromancer 7
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Crafter 6
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes.
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I have played all of 24 hours, and I like the necromancer
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Stone (all remditions)
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? (N/A)
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I have a friend who told me about it, and Thought I'd join too

You are accepted into Cruor! Welcome to the Brotherhood! Message an officer in game. I will be on in about 30 minutes and can add you then!

1. In Game Name (IGN): zHatred
2. Age: 17
3. Country/Time Zone: Indonesia/GMT +7
4. Current Hero Class and Level: (just reset, still picking)
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Wannabe Engineer
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I've played from last year before the reset, i enjoy the heroes plugin. It's very rare to find a server with heroes plugin nowadays.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? block? oak plank. Simple, mid-durable, naturistic, perfect.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Not yet for the new reset herocraft server.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Looking for mates to play with and have fun with others.

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
1. In Game Name (IGN): zHatred
2. Age: 17
3. Country/Time Zone: Indonesia/GMT +7
4. Current Hero Class and Level: (just reset, still picking)
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Wannabe Engineer
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I've played from last year before the reset, i enjoy the heroes plugin. It's very rare to find a server with heroes plugin nowadays.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? block? oak plank. Simple, mid-durable, naturistic, perfect.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Not yet for the new reset herocraft server.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Looking for mates to play with and have fun with others.

Found him a nice home with his old companions of Stormgarde.

1. In Game Name (IGN): CrimtaneCreeper
2. Age: 15
3. Country/Time Zone: USA/EST
4. Current Hero Class and Level: ShadowKnight lvl 6 but i may be a higher level when you read this
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Crafter lvl 6 Blacksmith
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? i havent been on in a long time but i first joined about 2 years ago, i enjoy the rpg aspect
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? redstone
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? i dont remember the name but it was raided and destroyed
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? im looking for a town with lots of people

Last edited: