• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cruor- Brotherhood of Blood

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): w0nd3rb0yCK
2. Age: 28
3. Country/Time Zone: USA / EST
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Samurai 21
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Blacksmith ~30
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? sure
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Since DG, killing people
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Player heads
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? none
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? need town

Pending a brief conversation in game I believe that you would be a valuable asset to the Brotherhood of Blood. Welcome to Cruor!

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): Korbru
2. Age: 25, wife may come too once i get her on the server.
3. Country/Time Zone: US, AZ
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Ranger, 29.
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): intend to run my own private farm and contribute further that direction.
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yeeep.
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Played a year ago, came back a few days ago. Im here to kill :)
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Best memory was farming glowstone and getting smoked from ghasts back in 2013-2014
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? N/A. joined one today just for chest storage.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Was contacted and asked to join, sounds like a great and established place.

We've spoken extensively in game, and I think that you (and eventually your wife) will fit in with us well! Welcome!

mCROWm

Iron
1. In Game Name (IGN):Espectro_
2. Age:20
3. Country/Time Zone:Ecuador
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Ranger lvl 20
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):Crafter lvl 1(intend to be alchemist)
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? 2 years and enjoy the rpg and pvp
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? heads
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? no others
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Seems like a good place to live and grow up, kind people and active members on my gaming hours

Last edited:

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN):Espectro_
2. Age:20
3. Country/Time Zone:Ecuador
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Ranger lvl 20
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):Crafter lvl 1(intend to be alchemist)
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? 2 years and enjoy the rpg and pvp
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? heads
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? no others
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Seems like a good place to live and grow up, kind people and active members on my gaming hours

You seem like a great guy! Welcome to Cruor!

warnite

Wood
1. In Game Name (IGN): warnite
2. Age: 27
3. Country/Time Zone: USA/CST
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Shadowknight level 10 / Wizard level 5
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Crafter level 12 intending to be Farmer
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I have played for a few days. I enjoy RPGs and Minecraft so this is the best of both worlds.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Ocelot egg. I always name mine Babou after the ocelot in Archer.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? None, I tried to join Newerth but they are full so It was suggested I join another town.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I enjoy the lore that was created for this town. I enjoy playing as the bloodthirsty warrior in most games I play. I also have a Viking horn I use at home to drink mead out of.

spiralz

Obsidian
1. In Game Name (IGN): warnite
2. Age: 27
3. Country/Time Zone: USA/CST
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Shadowknight level 10 / Wizard level 5
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Crafter level 12 intending to be Farmer
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I have played for a few days. I enjoy RPGs and Minecraft so this is the best of both worlds.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Ocelot egg. I always name mine Babou after the ocelot in Archer.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? None, I tried to join Newerth but they are full so It was suggested I join another town.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I enjoy the lore that was created for this town. I enjoy playing as the bloodthirsty warrior in most games I play. I also have a Viking horn I use at home to drink mead out of.

+1 for that sweet, sweet mead. Contact me or an officer in-game to be added to the town.

Radicos

ICE ICE ICE!
I also have a Viking horn I use at home to drink mead out of.
I got a Drinking Horn at home myself. Somehow, every drink i put in there tastes better than when i pour it in a glass and drink from there. Why doesn't everyone have one at home?

1. In Game Name (IGN): Mind_Blocker
2. Age: 16
3. Country/Time Zone: belgium/GMT+1
4. Current Hero Class and Level: ninja 60
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): miner 16 will be lvl 60 in 3 days
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? yea
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? since start last map but was kind of a solo player then, and yes i enjoy this server and 80% of the comunity ;)
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? ice ice ice its the best block ever made
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? amarith, i just joined them to get rid of some bullys but they arent strong enough and i want a town i can trust on.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I think cruor is one of the strongest towns atm and i can make it even stronger ill be usefull while raiding .

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): Mind_Blocker
3. Country/Time Zone: belgium/GMT+1
4. Current Hero Class and Level: ninja 60
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): miner 16 will be lvl 60 in 3 days
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? yea
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? since start last map but was kind of a solo player then, and yes i enjoy this server and 80% of the comunity ;)
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? ice ice ice its the best block ever made
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? amarith, i just joined them to get rid of some bullys but they arent strong enough and i want a town i can trust on.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I think cruor is one of the strongest towns atm and i can make it even stronger ill be usefull while raiding .

We have talked extensively in game, and I commend you maxing ninja while solo! Welcome to Cruor!

1. In Game Name (IGN): ChromosomeCramp
3. Country/Time Zone: America/Mazatlan
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Shadowknight lvl60
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Blacksmith lvl40
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? two weeks+
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? coal block
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Arcadia , it was too peaceful and a bit inactive from my point of view , also there was no pvp activity
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? because it looks like a very active town in wich i can make use of my profession and progress together with other players

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): ChromosomeCramp
3. Country/Time Zone: America/Mazatlan
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Shadowknight lvl60
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Blacksmith lvl40
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? two weeks+
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? coal block
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Arcadia , it was too peaceful and a bit inactive from my point of view , also there was no pvp activity
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? because it looks like a very active town in wich i can make use of my profession and progress together with other players

You are accepted! Welcome to Cruor!

Lmno_Gaming

Stone
1. In Game Name (IGN): Lmno_Gaming
2. Age: 14
3. Country/Time Zone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Cleric (pondering other healer classes) lvl 7 as of posting this
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): thinking about woodcutter
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? i have read and agree with your rules
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? i played it alot a few months ago but just coming back to it now
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? hard to say because when i build i don't use just one block so i don't have one
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? i haven't been in any other towns as of starting
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? i read through the lore and was very interested in the detail you put into it also this is a big community so i'd like to help it prosper any way i can

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): Lmno_Gaming
2. Age: 14
3. Country/Time Zone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Cleric (pondering other healer classes) lvl 7 as of posting this
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): thinking about woodcutter
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? i have read and agree with your rules
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? i played it alot a few months ago but just coming back to it now
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? hard to say because when i build i don't use just one block so i don't have one
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? i haven't been in any other towns as of starting
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? i read through the lore and was very interested in the detail you put into it also this is a big community so i'd like to help it prosper any way i can

You are a little bit younger than most of the group, but you seem articulate and mature. I welcome you to Cruor on a brief trial basis to make sure you're a good fit for us. I think it should be just fine!

1. In Game Name (IGN): yomexicanelf
2. Age: 13
3. Country/Time Zone: US Central
4. Current Hero Class and Level: lvl 27 cleric
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): 54 farmer
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? i have been play less than a year, i enjoy the pvp
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Redstone
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? newerth prime, because its a fucking ghost town, no active players at all
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? bc i need a town with active players that have a bit of edxpierience

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): yomexicanelf
2. Age: 13
3. Country/Time Zone: US Central
4. Current Hero Class and Level: lvl 27 cleric
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): 54 farmer
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? i have been play less than a year, i enjoy the pvp
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Redstone
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? newerth prime, because its a fucking ghost town, no active players at all
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? bc i need a town with active players that have a bit of edxpierience

YoMexicanElf, you are accepted into the embrace of the Bloodmother, Nahr Alma. I look forward to spilling much blood with you!

1. In Game Name (IGN):budderboy819
2. Age:13 turning 14 in may
3. Country/Time Zone:UK
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Pyro(Dark Flame) lvl 11

5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):crafter lvl 16 and i can be just about and other profession if needs be
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? i've player it for over 5 months in total including before the reset
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block?bedrock because its indestructible in game mode 2
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? well before the reset i was in mexico but after the reset the leader said he wanted to join a different town
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? well its mostly because team work especially during games can be infuriating but in the end its still fun
thankyou for reading and even if im not picked out of the many trying to oin thankyou for atleast considering my application

Phinease2

Dirt
1. In Game Name (IGN):
Phinease2
2. Age:
3. Country/Time Zone:
Hawaii time (3hr's after pacific standard or 2hr depending on daylight savings)
4. Current Hero Class and Level:
Fighting(Samurai) 21
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):
Crafter lvl 11 (want's to be a Blacksmith)
Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules?
Yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it?
Only a couple of hours but my friend introduced me about it. I enjoy rpg aspects of games and pvp (sometimes when I'm not in a bad mood lol) but I love making new friends and just having fun with them, that's how I stay engaged in a lot of games I play, is when I want to get better because my friends either want me to get better or they need me (maybe to show off once and a while too :D)
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block?
ummmmm, I've got to say that I like the ender egg the most if this counts as a block mostly because of how much you have to go through to get it if the dragon was actually hard to beat, but either way I see it as a little reward after you beat this game and it looks cool as a decoration.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them?
I haven't been apart of any other towns. Sorry
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor?

Backstory definitely hooked me for one. Also because of what I heard from my friend of how cool your guys town is, he's been telling me how you guys are very cooperative and trustworthy with also a side of we like to be somewhat mature and joke around as well. Basically he's been talking about how much fun he's had with you guys and I also want a small sample of that :p

spiralz

Obsidian
1. In Game Name (IGN):
Phinease2
2. Age:
3. Country/Time Zone:
Hawaii time (3hr's after pacific standard or 2hr depending on daylight savings)
4. Current Hero Class and Level:
Fighting(Samurai) 21
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):
Crafter lvl 11 (want's to be a Blacksmith)
Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules?
Yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it?
Only a couple of hours but my friend introduced me about it. I enjoy rpg aspects of games and pvp (sometimes when I'm not in a bad mood lol) but I love making new friends and just having fun with them, that's how I stay engaged in a lot of games I play, is when I want to get better because my friends either want me to get better or they need me (maybe to show off once and a while too :D)
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block?
ummmmm, I've got to say that I like the ender egg the most if this counts as a block mostly because of how much you have to go through to get it if the dragon was actually hard to beat, but either way I see it as a little reward after you beat this game and it looks cool as a decoration.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them?
I haven't been apart of any other towns. Sorry
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor?

Backstory definitely hooked me for one. Also because of what I heard from my friend of how cool your guys town is, he's been telling me how you guys are very cooperative and trustworthy with also a side of we like to be somewhat mature and joke around as well. Basically he's been talking about how much fun he's had with you guys and I also want a small sample of that :p

I believe you shall fit in nicely. Welcome.

Darkzellz

Legacy Supporter 2
1. In Game Name (IGN): Darkzellz
2. Age: .. this year i am Two thousand, three hundred and 63 years old ... but I like to say im 21
3. Country/Time Zone: USA, Pacific time zone
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Beguiler At time or writing 7 almost 8
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Alchemist or Engineer ... Im a proficient Redstone engineer in MC, but I want to learn more about potions, both for RP and for fun.
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? I agreeeeeeeee!
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I have not played in a while, Joined August 20th, 2012
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Sea lantern, or maybe Redstone lantern
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? No clue, been a long time since I played on here
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Seems cool, and i like RP more than just normal Faction stuff