• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cruor- Brotherhood of Blood

VelvetEden

Wood
1. In Game Name (IGN): VelvetEden
2. Age: 23
3. Country/Time Zone: England/Gmt
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Paladin / 17
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Enchanter Intended
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? approx 2 month
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? noteblock
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Adagio, not very active
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? highly active clan

spiralz

Obsidian
1. In Game Name (IGN): VelvetEden
2. Age: 23
3. Country/Time Zone: England/Gmt
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Paladin / 17
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Enchanter Intended
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? approx 2 month
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? noteblock
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Adagio, not very active
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? highly active clan

Your membership is granted.

p8triot

Wood
1. In Game Name (IGN): p8triot
2. Age: 17 (18 soon)
3. Country/Time Zone: Hawaii (HST)
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Endermage (lv11)
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Enchanter (Lv33)
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? I have read and agree to follow the rules to the best of my abilities
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I have played Herocraft for about 10 months and I currently find enjoyment from aiding allies in their troubles. (mainly dungeon running and sometimes pvp)
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Bookshelves, enchanting is fun
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? I was a part of another town, but it has become inactive and disbanded.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I hope to continue to find fun in the server and wish to meet other players and develop fun memories and friends

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): p8triot
2. Age: 17 (18 soon)
3. Country/Time Zone: Hawaii (HST)
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Endermage (lv11)
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Enchanter (Lv33)
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? I have read and agree to follow the rules to the best of my abilities
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? I have played Herocraft for about 10 months and I currently find enjoyment from aiding allies in their troubles. (mainly dungeon running and sometimes pvp)
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Bookshelves, enchanting is fun
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? I was a part of another town, but it has become inactive and disbanded.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I hope to continue to find fun in the server and wish to meet other players and develop fun memories and friends

P8triot, you are welcomed into the walls of Cruor! May we find many battles together!

1. In Game Name (IGN): Childofblood1
2. Age: 14
3. Country/Time Zone: Malaysia,Sarawak
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Wizard Lv1
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): (Enchanter)
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes I have read and i agree to follow the town rules
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? 2/3 years The abilities ,Theme , Bounties , Raids
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Obsidian
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Atissialucis , Because i think that this town is a better choise with many people that i can/be able to help
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Because it sounds awsome and i believe that this town it the best choise/option for me

spiralz

Obsidian
1. In Game Name (IGN): Childofblood1
2. Age: 14
3. Country/Time Zone: Malaysia,Sarawak
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Wizard Lv1
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): (Enchanter)
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes I have read and i agree to follow the town rules
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? 2/3 years The abilities ,Theme , Bounties , Raids
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Obsidian
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Atissialucis , Because i think that this town is a better choise with many people that i can/be able to help
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Because it sounds awsome and i believe that this town it the best choise/option for me

You are accepted. But, due to your age, will be in a review period for a little while.

Stiz9490

Dirt
1. In Game Name (IGN): Stiz9490
2. Age: 14 :( ( I know, but im mature)
3. Country/Time Zone: Mountain TimeZone USA
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Im level 7 NINJA.
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): I Intend to be a Blacksmith.
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Absolutely
!!!
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Couple days, BUT i watched alot of YT videos about it and know a lot. I also whent through the tutorial.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? I have never been in a town but I was offered a safe and caring town by Spiralz! I am very loyal and will not betrade your side, not for anything sir.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Why not its only the best thing on the server, EVERYONE looks up to you guys and I dont want to look up to anymore I want to be part of this
resistance. I wont dissapoint you, I promise.

spiralz

Obsidian
1. In Game Name (IGN): Stiz9490
2. Age: 14 :( ( I know, but im mature)
3. Country/Time Zone: Mountain TimeZone USA
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Im level 7 NINJA.
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): I Intend to be a Blacksmith.
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Absolutely
!!!
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Couple days, BUT i watched alot of YT videos about it and know a lot. I also whent through the tutorial.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? I have never been in a town but I was offered a safe and caring town by Spiralz! I am very loyal and will not betrade your side, not for anything sir.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Why not its only the best thing on the server, EVERYONE looks up to you guys and I dont want to look up to anymore I want to be part of this
resistance. I wont dissapoint you, I promise.

Ok, I shall give you a chance. But, due to your age, you will be under review for a while to make sure you're a good fit.

dr_b1ackheart

Glowing Redstone
1. In Game Name (IGN): Dr_B1ackheart
2. Age: 20
3. Country/Time Zone: Australia / UTC +08:00
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Level 16 Endermage
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Level 11 Merchant,
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? In short, don't be a dick to comrades and don't dig in/around the town unless specified to, and I do agree with this.
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Hmmmm, about 8 months. The Rpg aspect of it all.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Slime Block, (boing)
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? My old Guild Ascension before the map reset, comrades were really annoyed about the reset and decided to move on to other things.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? To be honest, To meet new people, hopefully make new friends, so i'm not walking around on this server by myself.

spiralz

Obsidian
1. In Game Name (IGN): Dr_B1ackheart
3. Country/Time Zone: Australia / UTC +08:00
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Level 16 Endermage
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Level 11 Merchant,
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? In short, don't be a dick to comrades and don't dig in/around the town unless specified to, and I do agree with this.
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Hmmmm, about 8 months. The Rpg aspect of it all.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Slime Block, (boing)
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? My old Guild Ascension before the map reset, comrades were really annoyed about the reset and decided to move on to other things.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? To be honest, To meet new people, hopefully make new friends, so i'm not walking around on this server by myself.

This is acceptable. Welcome.

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
1. In Game Name (IGN): Shanok576
2. Age: 19
3. Country/Time Zone: Canada, EST
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Bloodmage, 12
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Crafter, 20 thinking about going Farmer
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes, I do
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Almost 5 years now (on and off) and what I enjoy about it is that it brings diversity to the vanilla combat system and makes for a fun and entertaining experience learning and playing different classes.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Hmm... Probably Birch Planks, they look nice
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? On this current map, none. I was part of Valgirn (or something like that) last map (might be the one before) and was in Cruor quite a few maps ago.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Because Spiralz is awesome and that, from what I can tell from the screenshots, the town looks pretty nice

spiralz

Obsidian
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Crafter, 20 thinking about going Farmer
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Almost 5 years now (on and off) and what I enjoy about it is that it brings diversity to the vanilla combat system and makes for a fun and entertaining experience learning and playing different classes.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Hmm... Probably Birch Planks, they look nice
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? On this current map, none. I was part of Valgirn (or something like that) last map (might be the one before) and was in Cruor quite a few maps ago.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Because Spiralz is awesome and that, from what I can tell from the screenshots, the town looks pretty nice

It's nice to bring an old member back into the fold.

tit_Jean

Glowing Redstone
1. In Game Name (IGN): The3vilWalrus (Wally for intimates)
3. Country/Time Zone: EST
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Dragoon 14
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Crafter 15 (will be either blacksmith or miner)
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes, I am a Cruor Veteran and shall carry will of blood.
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? 4 years, I enjoy beating the living out of everyone who dares walk in front of me and, of course, make hasty plans to take a bounty and the target of it out of their misery... with violence.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Red Nether Brick
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Cruor, and some minor towns.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I have the taste for blood and to shovel people to death and display their heads in my house.

Last edited:

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): The3vilWalrus (Wally for intimates)
3. Country/Time Zone: EST
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Dragoon 14
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Crafter 15 (will be either blacksmith or miner)
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yes, I am a Cruor Veteran and shall carry will of blood.
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? 4 years, I enjoy beating the living out of everyone who dares walk in front of me and, of course, make hasty plans to take a bounty and the target of it out of their misery... with violence.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Red Nether Brick
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? Cruor, and some minor towns.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? I have the taste for blood and to shovel people to death and display their heads in my house.

Your are welcomed back into the embrace of Nahr Alma for another life! We are honored to have you serve with us.

Silverbond

Wood
1. In Game Name (IGN): Silverbond
2. Age: 32
3. Country/Time Zone: united states Pst
4. Current Hero Class and Level: brawler 52
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): blacksmith 5
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? about five days, good community, fun to play.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? don't have one so coal block i guess.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? i was apart of a town for about 10 minutes before it went under due to taxes and the mayor quit.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? from what i've been told its a good place to be and "most members are well regarded by the community" <--- so high five.

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN): Silverbond
2. Age: 32
3. Country/Time Zone: united states Pst
4. Current Hero Class and Level: brawler 52
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): blacksmith 5
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? about five days, good community, fun to play.
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? don't have one so coal block i guess.
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? i was apart of a town for about 10 minutes before it went under due to taxes and the mayor quit.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? from what i've been told its a good place to be and "most members are well regarded by the community" <--- so high five.

We have talked quite a bit already in game, and you seem like a great guy full of lust for vengeance. Welcome to the Brotherhood of Blood!

Samdiddy

Dirt
1. In Game Name (IGN):Samdiddy
2. Age:16
3. Country/Time Zone:england
4. Current Hero Class and Level:
pyromancer lvl 22

5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):crafter lvl 12
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules?yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it?i really like the classes and ability about 3 days
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block?lapis and cactus
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? none
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? it sounds like a really fun friendly town

SoHighFive

Soulsand
1. In Game Name (IGN):Samdiddy
2. Age:16
3. Country/Time Zone:england
4. Current Hero Class and Level:
pyromancer lvl 22

5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession):crafter lvl 12
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules?yes
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it?i really like the classes and ability about 3 days
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block?lapis and cactus
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? none
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? it sounds like a really fun friendly town

Welcome to the town, Sam!

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
1. In Game Name (IGN): w0nd3rb0yCK
2. Age: 28
3. Country/Time Zone: USA / EST
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Samurai 21
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): Blacksmith ~30
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? sure
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Since DG, killing people
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Player heads
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? need town

Korbru

Dirt
1. In Game Name (IGN): Korbru
2. Age: 25, wife may come too once i get her on the server.
3. Country/Time Zone: US, AZ
4. Current Hero Class and Level: Ranger, 29.
5. Current Profession and Level (or intended profession): intend to run my own private farm and contribute further that direction.
6. Have you read and do you agree to follow the town rules? Yeeep.
7. How long have you played Herocraft, and what do you enjoy about it? Played a year ago, came back a few days ago. Im here to kill :)
8. What is your favorite Minecraft block? Best memory was farming glowstone and getting smoked from ghasts back in 2013-2014
9. What other towns have you been a part of on this server, and why are you no longer with them? N/A. joined one today just for chest storage.
10. Why do you want to be a part of Cruor? Was contacted and asked to join, sounds like a great and established place.