• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CRITICAL] Backstab broken

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
@vudani So you're saying that each individual message has a separate proc chance? So you could, for example, not proc Blackjack on your first message, proc it on the second and third, and then not proc it on the fourth? And when you get a proc on any message it causes the Blackjack stun?

@Dielan9999 I think a bug of that magnitude qualifies for it's own thread. :p

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
It seems that every backstab causes 9 hits. Each of those hits has a separate chance to proc the blackjack but only does damage once. There was a point where I was getting 1 shot though so there is definitely more wrong than just it giving more chances to blackjack stun.

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
I noticed during today's event that I took an extremely disproportionate amount of damage from a master Ninja that I couldn't see during a pvp period as well...though I can't say for sure if it was a backstab since I had disabled backstab messages.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I am not sure if it has been fixed, but in test fights with vudani every single time he backstabbed me I got stunned from blackjack (and occasionally 1 shot)

c12095

Holy Shit!
I am not sure if it has been fixed, but in test fights with vudani every single time he backstabbed me I got stunned from blackjack (and occasionally 1 shot)

Really? One shotted? That's pretty crazy, remind me not to fight any ninjas for a little bit lol.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Honestly I'd rather be one shot than get blackjacked forever and stand there like an idiot while they beat on me :(

c12095

Holy Shit!
I cant confirm, only vouch for this being broken. 5% chance stunned me for a good 7-8 seconds during a duel. Soon as disarm wore off his Backstab started spamming my chat box and I was frozen for the rest of the time.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
each backstab gives like 8 chances to stun
We get 4 backstab messages everytime we swing at them the hit doesn't have to land. Also I have noticed that backstab doesn't seem to actually do anything against mobs. I mean it shows the message but doesn't actually do any extra damage. Haven't Tested it on a player yet to see if it works there.

EDIT: I just tested backstab on ADaringEnchilada It does not work. I did 7 damage with a stone sword from the front and 7 damage from behind (and it sent the backstab message)

@Kainzo

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
back stab still spamming and still doing each hit. instead of each one.
i got backstabbed in same fight and fraps took laaaaagggy bit.. so no vid :(
every hit reduce a full heart.. every single one.

attempting to find test subjects to be scanned
and see where this issue is... not to mention my chat getitng filled with" OMG BACKSTABBY"