• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Creed10000's Application

Creed10000

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Creed10000
  2. Location & Age: East Coast, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain):Yes, someone hacked my account. I changed my password
  4. Referral(s): Gollem138
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Gollem138
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i might :3
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im an admin on Spoofcraft and I'm good at following the rules
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC10
  10. Additional Info: ummmmmm none

Runiczeal

TNT
I would like to know a little bit more about you. Like what other games you play and what you would bring to the server. Impress me, this is an Application! Also, can you show me any links of where you appealed a defense for your bans or where you changed your password?

Creed10000

Dirt
I play runescape and minecraft, thats about it because i like to keep my games limited and I'm sorry but i don't have the links :(

Creed10000

Dirt
and i didn't appeal a defense on my bans because i didn't even know the servers i just found out because i used to play on a server called shadow raze and it has mcbans so it told me i had bans on record

Runiczeal

TNT
Ok, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here. Just know that because of your record any offenses made will not be taken lightly. You appear to be honest and willing to cooperate so...

Welcome to Herocraft
Please check your inbox

Runiczeal

TNT
ive added you to the whitelist? unless you spelt your IGN wrong. I add Creed1000...oh, sorry, my bad . Its 10000 not 1000. I will have you on the list in a moment