• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

creative server still around?

There don't seem to be any recent posts does the creative server still exist? I was thinking of apping for whitelist but wanted to double check it was still an option since there weren't any recent posts.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Creative is currently offline. It was in the process of upgrades, but got put on the back burner for other projects.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Any plans to bring creative back for non-architects? I've seen a few people with the Build: (Name) thing in game.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
That would be architects on creative. I agree though creative should be open to the public but idk what's stopping us from doing so atm.
I figured that, and that's what led me to try and inquire about if regular player are gonna be able to apply for creative again. I know I would, it'd be nice to hop on creative and mess around with building something while still being connected to the Chat

Ultanian

Portal
All I've ever found was the plots system for creative servers... You guys must be doing a different method cause I don't see how it would be difficult to set up

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
That would be architects on creative. I agree though creative should be open to the public but idk what's stopping us from doing so atm.
I agree! I love Building Underground buildings, or just buildings in general (only below ground) But I don't think architect is based off of interior/underground work so havnt applied but really wanna build with my hc friends D:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I know this is considered Necroing but: Any plans for this to return soon? Still would like to be able to creative with other town mates so we can design similar things

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
If it does come back I hope the map will be the same, xxrockxx built a really nice castle in Bastion for our town the he went inactive :(