• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Creative server access.

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
I like the build server ranks ideea, though it's the exact same system like on other build servers (ehem I'm a Centurion ehem) why would you rip off the ranks? Even the rules are almost the same...

Can we come up with something original? At least for ranks, don't need to blatantly rip off other people.

On the bright side I'd like for people to prove their worth as good builders.

My suggestion would be that the big world plots should be smaller maybe 150x150 or 100x100 this is not mainly a build server so I don't know how many people would spend their time to build 250x250 plots.

The build world could also be used for build contests.

If you can't make a good build without using redstone then idk what to say.... maybe you're not as good as you thought at building, besides most of the redstone projects I see on servers are ripped from other people.

I'm sorry If I sound a little harsh but it would be nice to see some quality builds instead of just bickering over forums.

Azzezima

Legacy Supporter 5
I also think for Ledari+, we should restrict the WE copy and selection region/voxelsniper brush to a certain size, otherwise that and voxelsniper can be used to crash the server.
I know there is a way to set a limit.
Maybe set it to 50000 blocks?

P.S. Ledari only get's //set, //copy, //paste and //undo

Azzezima

Legacy Supporter 5
I like the build server ranks ideea, though it's the exact same system like on other build servers (ehem I'm a Centurion ehem) why would you rip off the ranks? Even the rules are almost the same...

Can we come up with something original? At least for ranks, don't need to blatantly rip off other people.

On the bright side I'd like for people to prove their worth as good builders.

My suggestion would be that the big world plots should be smaller maybe 150x150 or 100x100 this is not mainly a build server so I don't know how many people would spend their time to build 250x250 plots.

The build world could also be used for build contests.

If you can't make a good build without using redstone then idk what to say.... maybe you're not as good as you thought at building, besides most of the redstone projects I see on servers are ripped from other people.

I'm sorry If I sound a little harsh but it would be nice to see some quality builds instead of just bickering over forums.
The reason why i ripped it off is because their system is perfect.
And i'm terrible at creating ranks. :p
So why wouldn't i use their flawless system?
I changed the big plot's dimension to 150x150.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
WE was very buggy back on the plotme world/server I had some sick stuff over there built but whatever.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
we could re-enable creative server, I think. It wouldnt take too much.

The main thing is... it cratered a bit ago and only saw a handful of people.