• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CraftyLumberjack's-Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: CraftyLumberjack
2. Location & Age: 13 almost 14 (Don't let my age phase you as i am dedicated to playing by the rules and am very trusted by many other servers and if you need me to mention these servers just ask me to do so), USA
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Not one ban ever!
4. Referral(s): Crafty
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heared about this site from www.minecraftservers.net
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, i agree and have read all of it
8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel i finally found a server that is organized and has well trusted/respected people inside. Every game I've played I have always found a way to role play in it and this will be the server just for that. Basically i enjoy rpging and you won't regret allowing me to be white listed on this successful server as i will obey the rules and will give you my word to follow them. I like the thought of the server being white listed as what i call new players "noobs" can't just spam the server or etc... Also i like the idea of a good challenge (hardcore server) and hows theres towns.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC16
10. Additional Info: I hope to apply for higher positions in this server after many months of playing on this, wut i hear "EPIC" server. I have long enjoyed minecraft as I have been playing it since alpha version when a friend mentioned it to me. My favorite rping is of course being a lumberjack and setting up a nice cozy lumber shop with in the towns limits. Overall i can see myself enjoying this server for many months to come. My hobbies are swim team (almost everyday,club) minecraft, and weigh lifting. I am "very active" playing up to 8 hours a day but only some times usually 3-4 hours a day.

P.S. I made a accidental account, so this is the second one on this website. The 1st account is exactly the same as this one (same email, name, gender, etc..) but i forgot the password, I don't know how this happened but I'm very sorry for making a waste of a account for this fantastic website/server. Basically what i wanted to ask was that if you guys could possibly delete it as i like to have everything perfect in a way and i don't want two accounts that look exactly the same. If you do delete it look for the on made on 11/23/12 with no picture or post. Lastly i don't understand why i have a picture in a picture for my forum post thing but ya.

P.P.S
If you need to see my birthday on profile just notify me below and ill check the boxes to allow you to see my age etc..

Thanks for your time,
Crafty

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Everything seems good, exscept the application format.
Try to fix it like it's shown here: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/
*Questions included*

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Everything seems good, exscept the application format.
Try to fix it like it's shown here: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/
*Questions included*

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Alright i have done what you said and hope this fixes it, by the way can u help me with the account thing, P.S. ?

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome!

You have been accepted. Please check your PM's for further details/instructions and any help in general. Also, feel free to ask any questions if necessary.

And sorry, can't help you with the account thing. You might want to contact Admins . They might be able to help you / delete the account you are not using. Although this is juts a minor problem and you shouldn't worry about it too much.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Having the duplicate account is not a huge deal. If the name was the same as you IGN I would go in and change it to alt, but it is not a huge deal.

No need to an admin to actually delete it.