• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Courtland_Davis's Whitelist Application :)

1. Minecraft In-game name: Courtland_Davis
  2. Location & Age: I live in Texas and I am 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it as a very popular server on a server list.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft? : Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Of course :D
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Minecraft is half of my life, I really enjoy it complety and I love to be a part of an amazing community such as this.
  9. Special key: HCC15
  10. Additional Info: Well I'm about to recieve my brand new hp g6 pavillion laptop that I just bought online, and I will use a lot of my time and space just for minecraft and youtube, etc.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
While doing some checks I came across this

Array
(
[bancount] => 1
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => lipe123.dyndns.org .:. massive griefing, lb proof
)

[score] => 9.08
[status] => 2
[output] => 1 bans :(
)

Can you explain what happened?

Well, I've never been on that server :( this account was my cousin's until a couple weeks ago I haven't been to much servers, mostly I do single player with mods and adventure maps etc.

this is also his laptop I'm using, he's gotten bored of Minecraft so he gave me his account, and I'm about to recieve my own brand new laptop, strictly for gaming and things like that.

Oh I see, well I'm a huge Nintendo fan.
I grew up with Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, etc. I absolutely love the Super Smash Bros. series.
I also play a bit of Skyrim, Halo, CoD mw3, and literally a TON of others, however I have to say that Minecraft is somewhere on the top of my list. :D
I will not share this account or anything like that, you will NOT have a problem with me whatsoever, I promise. :)