• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cotana Creek

pcmiller16

Dirt
-In Game Name (IGN): pcmiller16
-Time Zone: EST (American)
-Activity Level: I have school, but I can spare at least 2-4 hours of my day to play HeroCraft.
-Current Combat Class and Level: Samurai level 3 (38%)
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter 4 (23%)
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? I have a mic, skype, steam and I am on them both very often.
-Have you read and agree to follow all rules? Yes
-Additional Information: I have been playing Minecraft since 7th grade, and I have 4 years of Minecraft experience. I Have showed KLuebbert (one of your members) Minecraft when we first started playing the game. (I am friends with KLuebbert and I skype him often). I have intermediate building skills, and I am a good people person.

jerber12

Wood
-In-game name: jerber12
-Activity Level: I have school, but I can easily play several hours a day, can be around 2-4 hours.
-Current Combat Class and Level: Necromancer 14 (82%)
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter 14 (77%)
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? I have Skype, and steam, and whenever my PC is on, my steam and Skype are on.
-Have you read and agreed to follow all rules? Why wouldn't I?
-Additional Information: I am a stickler for rules, A great builder, and very organized and structured. I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.6..
If a friend needs anything, just ask.

KLuebbert

TNT
I have shown both pcmiller16 and jerber12 HeroCraft, and they both enjoy it. I am the organizer of the group, I make the parties and host the Skype calls. Every day all 3 of us get in a call, and we are hoping we can all 3 live in a protected town together. All 3 of us together are a super force. If you can accept both jerber12 and pcmiller16, I will be very, very appreciative, and you won't have regrets.

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
-In Game Name (IGN): pcmiller16
-Activity Level: I have school, but I can spare at least 2-4 hours of my day to play HeroCraft.
-Current Combat Class and Level: Samurai level 3 (38%)
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter 4 (23%)
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? I have a mic, skype, steam and I am on them both very often.
-Additional Information: I have been playing Minecraft since 7th grade, and I have 4 years of Minecraft experience. I Have showed KLuebbert (one of your members) Minecraft when we first started playing the game. (I am friends with KLuebbert and I skype him often). I have intermediate building skills, and I am a good people person.
I have shown both pcmiller16 and jerber12 HeroCraft, and they both enjoy it. I am the organizer of the group, I make the parties and host the Skype calls. Every day all 3 of us get in a call, and we are hoping we can all 3 live in a protected town together. All 3 of us together are a super force. If you can accept both jerber12 and pcmiller16, I will be very, very appreciative, and you won't have regrets.
Both Accepted. There is only one open slot currently, so one of you will just have to wait until I can build the inn or another house.

KLuebbert

TNT
pcmiller16, jerber12, and myself all made it to the town, but I cannot say safely... xD Me and pcmiller16 have set a /skill recall to the town, and we both have temporary chests with a block on top them until you show us to our temporary apartment. I will buy a 17 by 17 plot as soon as I get 500 souls. I'm about half way there.

I also have one question, is there a rent?

Oh! And I have built towns, kingdoms, cities, caves, I have done terraforming, I have shaped land, I have done basically everything under the sun in my 4 years of playing Minecraft, under your permission and surveillance, I'd like to give a few tips and modify things to add more zest and detail to your western atmosphere. I will say, it's an amazing start!

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
pcmiller16, jerber12, and myself all made it to the town, but I cannot say safely... xD Me and pcmiller16 have set a /skill recall to the town, and we both have temporary chests with a block on top them until you show us to our temporary apartment. I will buy a 17 by 17 plot as soon as I get 500 souls. I'm about half way there.

I also have one question, is there a rent?

Oh! And I have built towns, kingdoms, cities, caves, I have done terraforming, I have shaped land, I have done basically everything under the sun in my 4 years of playing Minecraft, under your permission and surveillance, I'd like to give a few tips and modify things to add more zest and detail to your western atmosphere. I will say, it's an amazing start!
No rent. I'll be on in just a moment.

4hoggy4

Dirt
-In Game Name (IGN): 4hoggy4
-Time Zone: GMT/UTC+00:00 ( I am from ireland)
-Activity Level: I just joined the server, I am a friend of Kluebberts, I will be able to come on Daily
-Current Combat Class and Level: Ninja level 3 (probably more when you're reading this)
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter level 3
-If you are crafter, what is your intended profession? Miner
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? I have Teamspeak and a Mic
-Have you read and agree to follow all rules? I have read and agreed to all the rules
-Additional Information (Optional):
Due to being in a gap year from school (basically) I have a lot of spare time on my hands, i will be available most of the time, I hope you take my application into consideration, thanks for reading :)

KLuebbert

TNT
Yes, I know 4hoggy4, he is a friend of mine. He is also now a level 11 Crafter and a Level 5 Ninja.

Also, pcmiller16 has recently changed his username to pcm1275, but it seems only you can remove pcmiller16 and add pcm1275, nobody else said they could do it. The town recognizes pcm1275 as an outsider, he didn't know if he changed his name that the town wouldn't recognize him.

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
-In Game Name (IGN): 4hoggy4
-Time Zone: GMT/UTC+00:00 ( I am from ireland)
-Activity Level: I just joined the server, I am a friend of Kluebberts, I will be able to come on Daily
-Current Combat Class and Level: Ninja level 3 (probably more when you're reading this)
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter level 3
-If you are crafter, what is your intended profession? Miner
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? I have Teamspeak and a Mic
-Have you read and agree to follow all rules? I have read and agreed to all the rules
Due to being in a gap year from school (basically) I have a lot of spare time on my hands, i will be available most of the time, I hope you take my application into consideration, thanks for reading :)
Accepted. You'll be added as soon as we have open slots.

KLuebbert

TNT
The Inn is complete. It was a painful feat, and I hope that pcm1275 can be added. He's been waiting for a long time

DevilStuff

Dirt
-In Game Name (IGN): DevilStuff
-Time Zone: Pacific Time (I live in the USA)
-Activity Level: I joined the server fairly recently, I get on about three to five times a week for half an hour to an hour each time.
-Current Combat Class and Level: Level 4 Runeblade
-Current Profession and Level: Level 2 Crafter
-If you are a crafter, what is your intended profession? Engineer
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? Yes.
-Have you read and agree to follow all rules? Yes.
-Additional Information (Optional): I know KLuebbert, Hoggy, Pcmiller and Jerber, and will be happy to come to this town. I am semi-good at building, and I have played Minecraft for two or more years. I hope I'm accepted! ;)

KLuebbert

TNT
Yes, I know DevilStuff. I've been playing Minecraft with him for almost 2 years. He may not get on much during school, but he gets on a lot during the summer.

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
The Inn is complete. It was a painful feat, and I hope that pcm1275 can be added. He's been waiting for a long time
Thank you! I'll add the region right now.
-In Game Name (IGN): DevilStuff
-Time Zone: Pacific Time (I live in the USA)
-Activity Level: I joined the server fairly recently, I get on about three to five times a week for half an hour to an hour each time.
-Current Combat Class and Level: Level 4 Runeblade
-Current Profession and Level: Level 2 Crafter
-If you are a crafter, what is your intended profession? Engineer
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? Yes.
-Have you read and agree to follow all rules? Yes.
-Additional Information (Optional): I know KLuebbert, Hoggy, Pcmiller and Jerber, and will be happy to come to this town. I am semi-good at building, and I have played Minecraft for two or more years. I hope I'm accepted! ;)
Accepted. You will be added when we have population room.

n Game Name (IGN): OnionBoy123
-Time Zone: UTC-4 (idk what it is for GMT)
-Activity Level: depends on the schedule but usaully always on if enjoying my time
-Current Combat Class and Level: Cleric 2
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter 4(leveling as we speak)
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? Teamspeak: Yes
-Additional Information: i played a bunch of minecraft when i was in middle school recently got into it again because it brings back much memorys and i like to build things that i have a template or an idea of

-In Game Name (IGN): MarshMellowMan15
-Age 17
-Time Zone: Eastern USA
-Activity Level: Daily
-Current Combat Class and Level: DreadKnight Level 4
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter level 5
-If you are a crafter, what is your intended profession?: I would like to be a smith or a miner.
-Do you have a teamspeak or mic?: yes i do i have skype aswell if needed.
-Have you read and agree to follow all rules?: I have read all the rules i do agree to follow all of them.

My name is Nik and so far i have been playing on the server for a total of a day just about and died already but i have to get used to some of the things.I have played minecraft before and know the basics as in building/crafting/gathering/farming etc i have played with cousins and took a break from years back in 2012. I was in the recruitment channel trying to find a town got told to join one town didn't like how it was and then got told about this town and happily made a account to make this application now. If you have any questions at all please just message me in game or even on skype Murderousduckies is the username. Thanks for reading this app hope to join you if possible :)

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
n Game Name (IGN): OnionBoy123
-Time Zone: UTC-4 (idk what it is for GMT)
-Activity Level: depends on the schedule but usaully always on if enjoying my time
-Current Combat Class and Level: Cleric 2
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter 4(leveling as we speak)
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? Teamspeak: Yes
-Additional Information: i played a bunch of minecraft when i was in middle school recently got into it again because it brings back much memorys and i like to build things that i have a template or an idea of
-In Game Name (IGN): MarshMellowMan15
-Age 17
-Time Zone: Eastern USA
-Activity Level: Daily
-Current Combat Class and Level: DreadKnight Level 4
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter level 5
-If you are a crafter, what is your intended profession?: I would like to be a smith or a miner.
-Do you have a teamspeak or mic?: yes i do i have skype aswell if needed.
-Have you read and agree to follow all rules?: I have read all the rules i do agree to follow all of them.

My name is Nik and so far i have been playing on the server for a total of a day just about and died already but i have to get used to some of the things.I have played minecraft before and know the basics as in building/crafting/gathering/farming etc i have played with cousins and took a break from years back in 2012. I was in the recruitment channel trying to find a town got told to join one town didn't like how it was and then got told about this town and happily made a account to make this application now. If you have any questions at all please just message me in game or even on skype Murderousduckies is the username. Thanks for reading this app hope to join you if possible :)
Both accepted. Please contact myself, @GoldenBoy204420 @Jonsoon or @KLuebbert in game.

TexanBacon

Stone
-In Game Name (IGN): Apotheon
-Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)
-Activity Level: 0, played at one point but haven't been on in a long time
-Current Combat Class and Level: Ranger 0%
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter 0%
-If you are crafter, what is your intended profession? I wanted to be a runesmith
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? Yes
-Additional Information (Optional): I saw the town in /ch re and after looking at some pictures and reading it over it seemed nice. The only thing I regret was I had already chosen my first combat class and it doesn't fit the ones recommended, but oh well, nothing to do about it until I unlock another change. I want to be part of a community on this server, a long time ago I was but it wasn't enjoyable and it was hard to stay in contact and actively participate. I'm hoping to find something new in this town, and to meet some great people. I enjoy building and PvE but have done some PvP in the past, though it's really not my thing. I enjoy RP and being an active member of a towns community and hope to rise the ranks of one over time. I cannot guarantee being on everyday, but sure can try.

-In Game Name (IGN): DamianFails501
-Time Zone: United States EST
-Activity Level: Usually 3-4 hours a day
-Current Combat Class and Level: Disciple 22
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter 14
-If you are crafter, what is your intended profession? I have no intended profession at the moment, but I can become any preferred profession
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? I have a mic, but not teamspeak
-Have you read and agree to follow all rules? Yes, I have read and agree to follow all of the rules
-Additional Information (Optional): I might be on a lot more often than 3-4 hours a day, but usually it's on and off like intervals. Still in school so there may be days when I'll be busy, but other than that I should be on pretty often.

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
-In Game Name (IGN): Apotheon
-Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)
-Activity Level: 0, played at one point but haven't been on in a long time
-Current Combat Class and Level: Ranger 0%
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter 0%
-If you are crafter, what is your intended profession? I wanted to be a runesmith
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? Yes
-Additional Information (Optional): I saw the town in /ch re and after looking at some pictures and reading it over it seemed nice. The only thing I regret was I had already chosen my first combat class and it doesn't fit the ones recommended, but oh well, nothing to do about it until I unlock another change. I want to be part of a community on this server, a long time ago I was but it wasn't enjoyable and it was hard to stay in contact and actively participate. I'm hoping to find something new in this town, and to meet some great people. I enjoy building and PvE but have done some PvP in the past, though it's really not my thing. I enjoy RP and being an active member of a towns community and hope to rise the ranks of one over time. I cannot guarantee being on everyday, but sure can try.
Denied.
-In Game Name (IGN): DamianFails501
-Time Zone: United States EST
-Activity Level: Usually 3-4 hours a day
-Current Combat Class and Level: Disciple 22
-Current Profession and Level: Crafter 14
-If you are crafter, what is your intended profession? I have no intended profession at the moment, but I can become any preferred profession
-Do you have Teamspeak and a mic? I have a mic, but not teamspeak
-Have you read and agree to follow all rules? Yes, I have read and agree to follow all of the rules
-Additional Information (Optional): I might be on a lot more often than 3-4 hours a day, but usually it's on and off like intervals. Still in school so there may be days when I'll be busy, but other than that I should be on pretty often.
Accepted. Contact any town staff in game