• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cosminkl's Application

Cosminkl

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Cosminkl
  2. Location & Age:12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None that I can remember, don't really hack.
  4. Referral(s):Riotpopper
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?I was playing on this server (Dynacraft) that had your heroes plugin, and I was thinking, "What if I check out the original heroes server?", That was a long time ago. After around 2 months an old friend of mine came online and recommended me to check it out... Thats why I'm here
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am experienced with the herocraft plugin, I am respectful but I do like to PVP quite a bit, and I'm looking for big servers where I can meet plenty of friends, it may take a while, but I'm up for the challenge
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC8
  10. Additional Info:I must say, I am quite sensitive, I get frustrated easily and I do rage sometimes, but I control myself most of the time. I like to play battlefield 3 and I have some friends that I formed a small private clan with (not a youtube clan, just a gaming clan)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Cosminkl
  2. Location & Age:12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None that I can remember, don't really hack.
  4. Referral(s):Riotpopper
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?I was playing on this server (Dynacraft) that had your heroes plugin, and I was thinking, "What if I check out the original heroes server?", That was a long time ago. After around 2 months an old friend of mine came online and recommended me to check it out... Thats why I'm here
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am experienced with the herocraft plugin, I am respectful but I do like to PVP quite a bit, and I'm looking for big servers where I can meet plenty of friends, it may take a while, but I'm up for the challenge
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC8
  10. Additional Info:I must say, I am quite sensitive, I get frustrated easily and I do rage sometimes, but I control myself most of the time. I like to play battlefield 3 and I have some friends that I formed a small private clan with (not a youtube clan, just a gaming clan)

I do appreciate the interest in the server. However you did agree to follow the ToS, and our ToS specifically states you must be 13 to be whitelisted ((COPPA)). Please feel free to reapply when you turn 13, and until that time you can play via our greylist.

@Alator - Name change please =) Cosminkl

Angy edit: Profile states 31 on 09/21/2012

Cosminkl

Wood
I do appreciate the interest in the server. However you did agree to follow the ToS, and our ToS specifically states you must be 13 to be whitelisted ((COPPA)). Please feel free to reapply when you turn 13, and until that time you can play via our greylist.

Angy edit: Profile states 31 on 09/21/2012
Ok...but I think that's quite unfair, age counts for nothing. I understand maturity is a problem, but...

Also I turn 13 november...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok...but I think that's quite unfair, age counts for nothing. I understand maturity is a problem, but...

It is not maturity, it is COPPA which is a law.

Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. It is a law enacted by the Federal trade Commission that covers state, federal and foreign entities. By that law we are not allowed to ask for specific information unless the person is 13. That information includes user names, location, age, etc. Therefore we cannot ask it, we cannot whitelist you.

Again it is a law that prohibits it, which is why we recently brought in a greylist so EVERYONE regardless of age could play, they are just restricted on some permissions.

• Greylist has the same perms for heroes - They can spec and reach max level
  • Cannot speak in global chats other than Tour
  • They do not have build/destroy permissions in Bastion/Hell
  • They cannot create charters for towns, but they can sign the charters

Cosminkl

Wood
It is not maturity, it is COPPA which is a law.

Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. It is a law enacted by the Federal trade Commission that covers state, federal and foreign entities. By that law we are not allowed to ask for specific information unless the person is 13. That information includes user names, location, age, etc. Therefore we cannot ask it, we cannot whitelist you.

Again it is a law that prohibits it, which is why we recently brought in a greylist so EVERYONE regardless of age could play, they are just restricted on some permissions.

• Greylist has the same perms for heroes - They can spec and reach max level
  • Cannot speak in global chats other than Tour
  • They do not have build/destroy permissions in Bastion/Hell
  • They cannot create charters for towns, but they can sign the charters

Might as well wait for november, however thank you for the raising of my awareness!