• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cool5t0rybro's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxgoldenxz

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Cool5t0rybro
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Never been banned for hacking or exploiting.
  4. Referral(s): Kurs, Xerorate
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard people talking about it, so i googled it up and ended up on the wiki, where i got interested
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I voted once on minestatus
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've been looking for a good RPG server and a good PvP server, i found this server which is a mixture of both, Im mature and i do not use any hacks or exploits, ever.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC12
  10. Additional Info: I have completed the tutorial and began leveling the Warrior path already, ive read up on alot of the mechanics and paths on the wiki. Ive been playing MC since 1.7.3 and been playing games since a long time ago. Currently i havent playing mc as much as i have due to Battlefield 3, Far Cry 3 and Bioshock, but i still play for a good amount of time a day. Im also not new to pvp, I've been playing on another PvP server since march-april and am considered one of the best PvPers with a bow, and i look forward to seeing the competition this server brings :>

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Cool5t0rybro
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Never been banned for hacking or exploiting.
  4. Referral(s): Kurs, Xerorate
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard people talking about it, so i googled it up and ended up on the wiki, where i got interested
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I voted once on minestatus
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've been looking for a good RPG server and a good PvP server, i found this server which is a mixture of both, Im mature and i do not use any hacks or exploits, ever.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC12
  10. Additional Info: I have completed the tutorial and began leveling the Warrior path already, ive read up on alot of the mechanics and paths on the wiki. Ive been playing MC since 1.7.3 and been playing games since a long time ago. Currently i havent playing mc as much as i have due to Battlefield 3, Far Cry 3 and Bioshock, but i still play for a good amount of time a day. Im also not new to pvp, I've been playing on another PvP server since march-april and am considered one of the best PvPers with a bow, and i look forward to seeing the competition this server brings :>

Before I even begin this review....

Going to verify with the Admins on this app. Based on the fact your name is a internet e-bonics, and poop are strictly forbidden, I am going with the thought of "Deny based on the name", but going to clarify it.

So please just sit tight and wait for a response.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am sorry but due to your name being a internet e-bonics, I will have to deny it. Feel free to come back and apply again if you get a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.