• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ConradWanderer's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: ConradWanderer
  2. Location & Age: Lancaster, PA of United States of America. My age is 14, soon to be 15.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Server: Warstorm When: August 2nd 2011 I was under the impression that a certain base was abandoned, due to the fact it was in a literally abandoned town, which in itself was torn apart. So I took some sticky pistons from this base and left, only to be banned about a month later for griefing a moderators base. Really I have no explanation for that other than.... oops, he was rather... inactive. If it had looked even semi populated I wouldn't have touched it...
  4. Referral(s): MrAwesomeshadow
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend who plays here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am very good with redstone, and a decent builder. Though I am not so good at pvp I do enjoy servers with it enabled because it gives more depth. As for usefulness, such as coding... Eh not so much. I have read the rules and the wiki. At this particular server I play to play myself out as both a town engineer and as a support unit for any pvp my allies would get into. (Meaning I intend to take the Healer route.)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC14
  10. Additional Info: Well, in the article giving advice on how to get accepted, It mentioned screenshots of creations and things? Well get ready...
Regenerating Door, regenerates too fast even for mass tnt attacks to clear long enough to get through.
2012-07-11_121531.png

A monsterous tnt cannon I built for a factions server, though it looks like its useless here,
2012-07-14_210013.png

A room in a special mob arena I designed.
2012-06-26_090933.png

A trapped maze I made for a pvp arena.
2012-04-21_141039.png

This bridge originally was just above the water line, and went straight across. Wasn't pretty and stopped boating traffic, so I fixed it for both boating and looks.
2012-04-21_141835.png

The PVP arena that was above the maze mentioned. It was never finished in its upper level, as the server wiped.
2012-04-21_141429.png

I could put more, but many screenshots I have are for measurements and such, so they wouldn't really be interesting to you guys.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I found these while doing checks.

Code:
Array
(
    [bancount] => 2
    [banlist] => Array
        (
            [0] => warstorm.dyndns.org .:. Griefing mod HQ. Nice.
            [1] => 8.17.252.38 .:. you have been banned!
        )

[score] => 9.15
    [status] => 2
    [output] => 2 bans :(
)

You came forward with the first, what happened in the second?

Am unaware with the second? I checked McBans to find the info on the first, and am unaware of a second. If you want me to try to contact that server, I will go ahead and try to.

McBan Record

*Edit* I tracked down the server, and sent a PM to an Admin. (If you want me to pm you the servers site that I found, just ask.)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Do not worry this ban will not hamper you getting whitelisted.

Sorry for the wait, what other games outside of minecraft do you enjoy?

I really enjoy Battle for Wesnoth, (A nerdy open source strategy game where you can command an army, unit by unit, involving all sorts of statistics and such. Really is fun if you like strategy.) I also play Modern Warfare III from time to time, though normally its when I get challenged by a brother in a match. Also am an Age of Empires addict (Age of Conquerors Expansion Edition)Other than that, there are really no other games involving systems that I like. Though I do use RP forums. As for boardgames...
-Risk
-Chess
-Heroscape (been a while, but it can be intense)
-Survive (You probably don't know it as it isn't being made anymore.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Heroscape made me want to table-flip everytime i played it with my best friend... Every...damn...time.

Everything else looks good. Keep in mind the rules of Herocraft and im pretty sure there wont be an issue.

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!
Please check your inbox.
:cool: