• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Conquest: Feedback Thread

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
sarcasm? :rolleyes:

+2

Is it also possible to make civilians in groups with neutrals and civilians who enter Control-Points also become neutral?

No! Not sarcasm. I really love it, it's fun atm. With the conquest stuff atm, it's really a lot of fun.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I think that Midgard should be banned from them, because there going to get 1000 souls per day

Why? We by no means have the most people, freepers have 34 and we have 20.

Also, 1000s a day is not much xD. Thats 1.5 hours mining,

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
make any civilians entering within 75 blocks of the capture radius count as neutrals, so if they want to harass, they will be unable to. they must also be tagged as neutral for 30 seconds after leaving the neutral radius to prevent hit and run harassment.

Holidaze

Gold
Most of the day has consisted of 10man-ish grps between all the big pvp groups. No clan is going to fight with any less because no other clan is fighting with any less. Just how it is.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Most of the day has consisted of 10man-ish grps between all the big pvp groups. No clan is going to fight with any less because no other clan is fighting with any less. Just how it is.

Hmm earlier today BNW had mutliple 5v5s, in some cases the enemies brought 6-7 but we still managed to win.
I like the change since it nerfs cleric a bit, which has been OP for a long time.

kuhlkid

Legacy Supporter 9
Make there be a minimum player count on the PVP world for the conquests to actually start. Otherwise they could just be easy points for people at certain times!

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Make there be a minimum player count on the PVP world for the conquests to actually start. Otherwise they could just be easy points for people at certain times!

Do you hate the Aussies that much

Last edited:

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Maybe make it so that you have to be in a clan to capture a conquest point, I think this would make clans mix better with Conquest Points. This would also give people more of a reason to be in a clan. At the moment the only two reasons to be in a clan is so you can try to have the highest KDR and get Token of Vengeances from rival kills, but I have gotten way more Tokens of Vengeances from Conquest Points, then actual rival kills.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Maybe make it so that you have to be in a clan to capture a conquest point, I think this would make clans mix better with Conquest Points. This would also give people more of a reason to be in a clan. At the moment the only two reasons to be in a clan is so you can try to have the highest KDR and get Token of Vengeances from rival kills, but I have gotten way more Tokens of Vengeances from Conquest Points, then actual rival kills.
@Ampayne2 what do you think about this?

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Here we go.

It takes 200 capture points to "capture" and 175 to "hold"

Rewards: Every 5 minutes that you control
1000 XP (split between party, 2+)
50 souls (split)
PVP Medal (1 per)
Spider spawn x1 (per party member)

-------------------
The goal is to stagger these Capture points to open up every 3-4 hours and stay up for 30minutes to an hour then close. I feel its best to announce where the position of the capture point is so players can get there to capture. Two will go at once so there isnt such a zerg force to dominate it.

Changes incoming:
- Less capturing from Roofs/hard to find places.
- More entrances/exists and "hidden" entrances
- Civilians that initiate combat do not give negative kills.
- Reduce the amount of time required to hold and capture.

Capture Times:
NW/SE = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 0430
NE/SW = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 0830
CENTRAL = ENABLE 30 min (DISABLE) == 1230
NW/NE = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 1630
SW/SE = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 2030
CENTRAL = ENABLE 30 min (DISABLE) == 0030

What are your thoughts?
The only issue I can see is that someone could capture bases without a battle, I could just get up at 2am and win one >.< But besides that its a great system! Good Job!

Holidaze

Gold
Sooo with conquest going for a little bit now, the only real frustration I've dealt with is 0 idea on when the points will be popping. I don't care that they are random location, but not being able to say hey we got a point going on in 30min-1hr go ahead and be online and don't make other plans is kind of annoying. I'm super busy with work and stuff around the house so I find myself logging in and waiting with nothing popping then logging out and missing conquest just about every day. A better heads-up would make it 10x more enjoyable to me and I'm sure plenty others.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Alrighty - so here's the changes coming in for conquest (also on July notes)

Capture Times:
NW/SE = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 0430
NW/SW = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 0630
NE/SW = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 0830
NE/SE = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 1030
CENTRAL = ENABLE 30 min (DISABLE) == 1230
CENTRAL = ENABLE 30 min (DISABLE) == 1430
NW/NE = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 1630
NE/SE = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 1830
SW/SE = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 2030
SW/NW = ENABLE - 30 min (DISABLE) == 2230
CENTRAL = ENABLE 30 min (DISABLE) == 0030
CENTRAL = ENABLE 30 min (DISABLE) == 0230

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I read a few things on this and I just love how the people complaining about town no pvp where the people who abused it the most last map

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
I feel like the points should be closer together. That makes capturing a bit more strategic in that you can send one member as a decoy to a certain spot and have the other 4 on a different point. Or split all the members among the points which would thin them out making it easier for other people to capture. When I play conquest I am basically stuck at one point because the other points are further away and it's a hassle to travel.

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Now that central outpost only gives you a small amount of gold and 10 coins it seems that less people are willing to go to the central outpost because they feel that 3 gold ingots and a few coins is not really worth the trouble. So as a result every time i see central is open it seems not as many people go to it (at least in my experience, i am only on a few hours a day). So i believe that you should make central outpost more worth going to. The original awards made it seem worth going to so I think either revert back to the original awards or maybe you could increase the amount of coins and gold you get at central. (sorry for grammar i just woke up)