• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Conquest: Feedback Thread

Holidaze

Gold
Also, not really sure what measures you can take to penalize zerging, but the group cap of 5 didn't stop bigger groups in the slightest with towns. Going to a conquest point with 5 is just screaming that you don't really want it and that group of 10+ will be there shortly. Again, not sure what can be done to stop it, but it's definitely disheartening to 10 or more inc on your group.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Also, not really sure what measures you can take to penalize zerging, but the group cap of 5 didn't stop bigger groups in the slightest with towns. Going to a conquest point with 5 is just screaming that you don't really want it and that group of 10+ will be there shortly. Again, not sure what can be done to stop it, but it's definitely disheartening to 10 or more inc on your group.

Raise the group limit back to 10, that's the easiest fix.
Once it's back to 10 players, you can group with other clans/friends to try to defeat the larger enemy. Until then large towns will dominate the landscape and all PVP.
I am in one of the largest towns on the server as well, so my recommending this is not to benefit solely myself, but truly the whole server.

Bring back 10 man groups..

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Regarding rewards and pricing the items bought with tokens.

• Each Command-Point will create into existence 30-60 tokens once it goes live(30-60 minutes @ 1 per groupmember every 5 minutes.
  • With there being 5 Command-Points with 4 hours in between each activation Command-Points will create roughly 900-1800 tokens EVERY DAY.
  • If items are priced at approx 50-200 tokens, organized/top clans will be able to pool their tokens and get up to 9 top tier items every day to pimp their rides.

Just a thought.

EDIT: This will have the same effect on souls, creating into existence 9,000-18,000 souls each day with all 5 Control-Points being active. @Jonsoon since you are the person trying to help create an economy.

EDIT2: For those interested in my MATHS: ((R*T) * A) * C) or ((Reward*Ticks) * Activation) * CommandPoints)

Last edited:

Holidaze

Gold
The 5man cap was ok when you could hit allies outside of your party, but once you have a town it no longer matters which is rough.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I honestly like parties of 5 more than 10 atm, much less of a cluster-more organized

If everyone rolled with parties of 5 I would agree, but most people roll with 8-15, and having multiple parties of 5 or 5,5, and 3 makes it much more of a cluster then I have ever seen in HC before. Not fun.
I suppose a fourth option would be to setup RAID groups so your can raid group other groups. I think that was the best suggestions I have heard yet on the matter.

RAID groups would also help to even playing fields quickly and efficiently when dealing with situations like last night where one township of 15 was able to hold off 5 towns of 5.

If RAID groups were implemented those 5 towns with 5 players could have created a RAID group with 25 players, killed the township of 15 and then disbanded the group and killed each other on level grounds.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
If everyone rolled with parties of 5 I would agree, but most people roll with 8-15, and having multiple parties of 5 or 5,5, and 3 makes it much more of a cluster then I have ever seen in HC before. Not fun.
I suppose a fourth option would be to setup RAID groups so your can raid group other groups. I think that was the best suggestions I have heard yet on the matter.
I'd rather promote people spreading out their forces by going to different points, but I guess Zerg gotta Zerg.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I'd rather promote people spreading out their forces by going to different points, but I guess Zerg gotta Zerg.

This will not be something that can be controlled easily. At least not without penalizing them greatly. If 2 or 3 points open at the same time, then I would expect you will see the two largest clans go to their own and fend off the smaller clans while the smaller clans kill each other outside of the control point in continued failed attempts to get to and beat the big dogs, as they will not be able to work together without killing each other.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Conquest would work so much better as a minigame where 2 parties challenge each other...too damn chaotic when any number of people can come.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
- Give a 10 minute warning timer that a Conquest objective is opening (with coords)
- Civilians that initiate combat count as a Neutral (clan) kill.

Capture Times:
NW/SE = ENABLE - 1hour (DISABLE) == 0430
NE/SW = ENABLE - 1hour (DISABLE) == 0830
CENTRAL = ENABLE 1hour (DISABLE) == 1230
NW/NE = ENABLE - 1hour (DISABLE) == 1630
SW/SE = ENABLE - 1hour (DISABLE) == 2030
CENTRAL = ENABLE 1hour (DISABLE) == 0030

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Civilians shouldn't lower clan K/D, it means people are leaving their clans but still fighting, so other clans lose K/D by killing them.
Also, there are a lot of randoms who go to the control points, who aren't in clans, and unless you let them kill you, you'll lose K/D by killing them, which is pretty stupid.

Holidaze

Gold
I honestly like parties of 5 more than 10 atm, much less of a cluster-more organized

Couldn't agree more, 5 is wonderful...just countered by clan zerging from multiple towns and you can't blame the towns, they simply do it to counter other zergs. Not really sure what approach can be made to fight off zerging, rough stuff. Spreading points out, enabling clan dmg outside of party, etc are decent starts.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Does this mean they are worth 0 or an actual clan kill? Because they should be worth 0 at all times.

theyre worth 1 only if they attack you first. This might be abused tho by making them hit you etc. we'll see, but this should fix most of our problems.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Couldn't agree more, 5 is wonderful...just countered by clan zerging from multiple towns and you can't blame the towns, they simply do it to counter other zergs. Not really sure what approach can be made to fight off zerging, rough stuff. Spreading points out, enabling clan dmg outside of party, etc are decent starts.

yea! 5v5's are fun, making us run around the map in multiple groups.

I like it!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
yea! 5v5's are fun, making us run around the map in multiple groups.

I like it!

sarcasm? :rolleyes:

- Give a 10 minute warning timer that a Conquest objective is opening (with coords)
- Civilians that initiate combat count as a Neutral (clan) kill.

+2

Is it also possible to make civilians in groups with neutrals and civilians who enter Control-Points also become neutral?

whitayy

Soulsand
I think that Midgard should be banned from them, because there going to get 1000 souls per day